Suite pricing on the Edge?

krb1000

Still not bookable online last time I checked (hope that changes soon).

Just wondering what the three top suites are going for (anyone check yet?). I know the Penthouse was averaging $15k+/week on many Solstice class ships, with the Reflection suite in the mid 20's.

Perhaps I'll want to save up and consider the Beyond !! :D

Tom

Still not bookable online last time I checked (hope that changes soon).

Just wondering what the three top suites are going for (anyone check yet?). I know the Penthouse was averaging $15k+/week on many Solstice class ships, with the Reflection suite in the mid 20's.

Perhaps I'll want to save up and consider the Beyond !! :D

Tom

OK -- so I spent a few minutes on the phone with Celebrity.

I picked an early March '19 date and here's the pp pricing:

Edge Villa $8299

Penthouse $9899

Iconic $19,399

Tom

S1 on 2/10/19 was $6,406.84 with taxes. Came with the go best offer. The agent told me on some sailings sky suites were already sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I placed a hold for my sky suite. Just not sure if I want to put a deposit down on a cruise two years away. I already have deposits paid for three other cruises. But hearing how they are already sailing out, I may make the deposit.

Thank you...hoping this is for 2 people...and not per person.

S1 on 2/10/19 was $6,406.84 with taxes. Came with the go best offer. The agent told me on some sailings sky suites were already sold out.

Posted this in another thread, but this one makes more sense. These are for the April 14, 2019 sailing. Let me know if you want other pricing/available staterooms/etc.

o07zsy.png

2czera1.png

15f3l38.png

Is this a holiday week sailing? I checked the week after, April 21st, and the prices are $500-2000 less.

My family is paying more this July on the Summit for Sky Suites then what I saw for the Edge sailing on April 21st.

When I checked earlier the price on the Iconic Suite was $13,000 and change pp, (its not there now, maybe someone booked it!) Can't believe it's $6,000 pp more the week before! That's just crazy!

Is this a holiday week sailing? I checked the week after, April 21st, and the prices are $500-2000 less.

My family is paying more this July on the Summit for Sky Suites then what I saw for the Edge sailing on April 21st.

When I checked earlier the price on the Iconic Suite was $13,000 and change pp, (its not there now, maybe someone booked it!) Can't believe it's $6,000 pp more the week before! That's just crazy!

Easter Sunday is the 21st which is why we booked the 7th

And I saw that some of the Sky Suites have a 163 sq ft balcony???? How can a Sky Suite have a bigger balcony then a Royal Suite!?

There has to be a mistake!

I booked an aft S1 and it has huge balcony - probably 163 sq ft ? Likely the ones on the sides aren't as big.

I have my eye on an AFT S1 but cannot tell id the balcony is covered. Deck 10...any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I know - it hard to tell but I ended up going with deck 10 - # 10267 - can only hope it will be like the S class S1s, with some sun and a bit of shade.

I put a hold on an S1 corner aft on deck 9 for the inaugural sailing (12/16/2018) and the price was $3,299 + for this seven day eastern Caribbean cruise. It included all perks-go Best. I was told that the suite was 300 sq ft and balcony- 166...three ports!

I have a Greece and Italy 10 day cruise for 3,600 pp. for the Reflection also containing all the perks for April 27, 2018 with 8 ports or so I believe. Sailing on the Edge in the Caribbean really seems like a waste of money to me, especially because Europe is so much more educational and interesting. I have to decide if the cruise I put on hold is really worth the price and maybe wait for the TA!

Booked a side S2 on deck 10 for $2899 per person (cruise fare only) for the February 10 sailing. From Celebrity's Facebook page, the innovation lab video where the host is standing in a "sky suite", it appears that the sky suites don't have the french door infinity balcony, but the usual sliding door balcony. I would have thought the sky suites would have the more innovative balcony as well... does anyone know if this is correct?

Edited by Yvie

Booked a side S2 on deck 10 for $2899 per person (cruise fare only) for the February 10 sailing. It looks though like the sky suites don't have the french door infinity balcony, but has the usual sliding door balcony. I would have thought the sky suites would have the more innovative balcony as well.

I was told that it did, but who knows the real answer as there is so little information...

I was told that it did, but who knows the real answer as there is so little information...

You are so right! So maybe it does... she could have been in an S3. I looked at renderings of the outside of the ship someone else posted and those balconies where the magic carpet slides down (S3's) look like they have the traditional sliding doors.

I was told that the S2's and S3's were much smaller, unlike the same space for S1's and S2's to show a definite distinction. It will really be nice to read posting from those who have cruised on her; hopefully we will be able to sort out the facts from fantasies or opinions etc....for now, so much is lacking, but I believe that is the plan...

51sq. ft balcony in a Celebrity Suite and 72 sq. ft on a Royal Suite??? Let's hope those are typos!

Can't answer re Royal Suite, but I think the answer re Celebrity Suite is that it has a split balcony arrangement and they are only counting the half that is an old-style outside balcony. Here is the cabin layout you get when booking:

345535902_CelebrityEdgeCelebritySuite.jpg.b1845e5951d94324954687889f246c6c.jpg