Nutella or NOT?

sockmonkeys

Dining in Europe has created in me a Nutella addiction! With a European cruise looming....any CC peers with Nutella knowledge at the buffet or dining rooms on Princess line?

Cheers

I saw a jar last cruise in Australia, but then they had Vegemite too:eek:.

Something was bothering me. I could have sworn I saw Nutella at our local supermarket. Checked their web-site, sure enough, there it is.

OP, not sure where you are located but here in Arizona you can purchase it at the local market. The market is part of the Kroger chain, maybe you can just get it at home.

Dining in Europe has created in me a Nutella addiction! With a European cruise looming....any CC peers with Nutella knowledge at the buffet or dining rooms on Princess line?

Cheers

Another Nutella addict here. Bring your own just in case! Not sure where you live but here's a link for the individual packets. http://www.amazon.com/Nutella-Individual-Single-Weight-ounces/dp/B000QCOALC

Happy Cruising!!

And I'm only half joking about this:

The family is upset with me for booking Princess instead of Holland America. They are all addicted to Nutella crepes on Holland America, and if Princess does not have Nutella on the Coral next week, I will hear about it from now until eternity!

My youngest kid, who only likes what he knows and is the most opinionated, is already convinced he doesn't like Princess. No Nutella will seal his opinion for life.

My wife will be fine with the ship, and everything else, if she gets her "normal cruise breakfast."

And I'm only half joking about this:

The family is upset with me for booking Princess instead of Holland America. They are all addicted to Nutella crepes on Holland America, and if Princess does not have Nutella on the Coral next week, I will hear about it from now until eternity!

My youngest kid, who only likes what he knows and is the most opinionated, is already convinced he doesn't like Princess. No Nutella will seal his opinion for life.

My wife will be fine with the ship, and everything else, if she gets her "normal cruise breakfast."

The last time I saw it, it was on the Coral about 1 1/2 years ago. At first it appeared in a large bowl for self serving & when it disappeared one day my favorite waiter would have a small serving bowl ready each morning.