Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

That is what the crew told us when we were on board last month. But you know how rumors are. RCI is good at keeping things under wraps....and the rest of us guessing! ;)

Will be getting some additional info when we board again in a few weeks.

Hope you're wrong, cause Freedom kept PC alive these last few years for RCL!:)

Here are some links for you. It appears the problem is that Solstice is to big/too tall to sail the traditional 'Inside Passage' route that the smaller ships sail, but does sail part. I think I read that it also can't get into Glacier Bay to see the Glacier calving like all the smaller ships do. I remember that well and we apparently broke to record for the season to get closest to the face of the glacier.

I'll stick to my original comment and say having a Q ship in Alaska is a waste. I'd much rather cruise the Itinerary offered on the smaller ships.

J

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2115631

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2125968

Glacier Bay is permit only sailing... royal and celebrity do not have them. The large Princess ships get in there so it is not a size issue.

The Marina Bay Singapore Cruise Terminal website has Oasis of the Seas and Navigator of the Seas now on the drop down menu. No dates available yet!

http://mbccs.com.sg/

Well spotted springaussie. I recall you found another Royal ship on the mbccs site vessel drop down a while ago. Which ship was that, and did that ship eventually cruise to or through Singapore?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well spotted springaussie. I recall you found another Royal ship on the mbccs site vessel drop down a while ago. Which ship was that, and did that ship eventually cruise to or through Singapore?

Radiance of the Seas Geoff.

Royal have not announced anything yet but the Captain of Voyager of the Seas told passengers last week Australia was going to lose Radiance of the Seas.

The Marina Bay Singapore Cruise Terminal website has Oasis of the Seas and Navigator of the Seas now on the drop down menu. No dates available yet!

http://mbccs.com.sg/

Very interesting! Also Radiance otS is listed, as I see...

If Navigator is scheduled to call sail Asia soon, it implies for me that she might sail Europe in summer 2016 before moving to Far East/Australia after that...

If Radiance is really leaving Australia, maybe Navigator, Explorer, Voyager and Legend will sail the Australia itineraries...

Celebrity Constellation is also listed - also no dates, but Celebrity has already published the Asia itineraries of that ship, so we all know that she will go there soon.

So also Navigator and Oasis otS...

MAYBE Oasis will sail the 7 night Western Med from Barcelona and than move to Far East as well...

But what about Radiance?? Will she also sail Asia after her possible Alaska season in 2016??

Or might she repositioned to Europe via Asia??? :confused:

Edited by celebrity_fan

Radiance of the Seas Geoff.

Royal have not announced anything yet but the Captain of Voyager of the Seas told passengers last week Australia was going to lose Radiance of the Seas.

The main reason I can see for Royal to send Radiance elsewhere is the lack of port capacity in Sydney - limit of one ship per day at the Quay and alreeady nearing capacity over the summer months. To grow in this market they have to use bigger ships. I guess they could use Legend for the islands that require tendering. Surely we won't get a fourth Voyager class in Asia/Australia. Oasis a much better choice - a hit for sure.

Very interesting! Also Radiance otS is listed, as I see...

If Navigator is scheduled to call sail Asia soon, it implies for me that she might sail Europe in summer 2016 before moving to Far East/Australia after that...

If Radiance is really leaving Australia, maybe Navigator, Explorer, Voyager and Legend will sail the Australia itineraries...

So also Navigator and Oasis otS...

MAYBE Oasis will sail the 7 night Western Med from Barcelona and than move to Far East as well...

But what about Radiance?? Will she also sail Asia after her possible Alaska season in 2016??

Or might she repositioned to Europe via Asia??? :confused:

My guess is Quantum will replace Radiance in Alaska/Australia 2016.

Radiance will go to Europe Summer 2016.

Oasis or Navigator will be in Europe Summer 2016.

One will go thru Suez Canal in May 2016 the other in October 2016.

Some possible guesses - but I doubt that Quantum will move to Alaska (too large) - I am actually sure that Radiance might stay in Alaska - but if not, Europe could very well be - surely Radiance operates on the 12-night-Med cruise out of Barcelona than...

Or Vision replaces Radiance in Alaska... hmmm...

If Navigator really moves to Asia, than it is very likely that she will spend a Europe season prior to her repositioning to Asia. Surely she could dsil the itineraries from Southampton - same as RCI does it with Explorer in 2015...

Surely, if Oasis really moved to Asis as well, she could do the Med runs from Barcelona...

Edited by celebrity_fan

Quantum already announced as heading to China. With all the changes they are making to her for that market I can't see splitting her time between China and Akaska.

Great find on Oasis and Navigator. Is it possible that both are place holders for another ship or given past history with the port schedule this could be for sure?

So if Oasis leaves Florida, does that imply that maybe Oasis 3 repalces her? There were rumors not that long ago that Freedom OTS may be going to San Juan. What ship will then replace her out of PC? Also with the recent finding, Navigator is out to replace Majesty out of Miami. Most peolple are predicting that Enchantment would take over the Miami run. There is no doubt a lot of redeployment to Europe and Asia in the next coming seasons which leaves a lot of open questions for the Caribbean deployment.

Great find on Oasis and Navigator. Is it possible that both are place holders for another ship or given past history with the port schedule this could be for sure?

So if Oasis leaves Florida, does that imply that maybe Oasis 3 repalces her? There were rumors not that long ago that Freedom OTS may be going to San Juan. What ship will then replace her out of PC? Also with the recent finding, Navigator is out to replace Majesty out of Miami. Most peolple are predicting that Enchantment would take over the Miami run. There is no doubt a lot of redeployment to Europe and Asia in the next coming seasons which leaves a lot of open questions for the Caribbean deployment.

I think it was announced long time ago that Navigator might head to Far East and Australia some time in 2016... so I think Navigator might be true, and also Oasis - there also the statement came up that she will sail Asia...

As it might look like, one of the Oasis class ships sails from Ft. Lauderdale (together with Independence, as in 2015) and one Oasis ship from Pt. Canaveral... and Freedom to San Juan.

So I imagine that Navigator sails from Sothampton during the summer period, and in fall she might head to Far East via Suez (maybe also some Dubai/Emirates cruises :D) - I think of a very similar deployment as for Explorer in 2015...

But if Radiance really moved to Europe, which ship might sail the Alaska itineraries?? Maybe Jewel, and one other is needed - IMHO only remaining possibilities are Vision and Radiance class... :confused:

I love following this thread :)

So the booking I did for OASIS in 2016 that I did on the OASIS TA sailing is starting to look interesting.

I simply booked something far out so I could transfer later if I wanted to. I have Oasis booked for last sailing April 30/16

Will be watching closely

If they are place holders it will be the first time it has happened on Marina Bay Cruise Terminal website.

If they are place holders it will be the first time it has happened on Marina Bay Cruise Terminal website.

Thanks. I know you follow and track the schedules closely. It will be intersting to see how it all comes together.

NCL just recently announced 2016/2017 deployments. Maybe RCI will surprise us with an early annoucement.

Allure is on the Rome port schedules for summer 2016. Is this just used as a placeholder for either Oasis class?

Allure is on the Rome port schedules for summer 2016. Is this just used as a placeholder for either Oasis class?

IMHO Allure could be a placeholder for any oasis class ship.

Long time ago, Independence and Adventure were listed for Rome in 2015, but in 2015, Anthem and Explorer are calling there - so this is in fact subject to change...

Also, bear in mind that Allure otS is able to bbok until end of May 2016...

I love following this thread :)

So the booking I did for OASIS in 2016 that I did on the OASIS TA sailing is starting to look interesting.

I simply booked something far out so I could transfer later if I wanted to. I have Oasis booked for last sailing April 30/16

Will be watching closely

Well after sharing the port web cam thread with you, looks like we will share a cruise .Assuming you keep the date. BTW, I'm all alone in the roll call :)

Edited by BillOh

Well after sharing the port web cam thread with you, looks like we will share a cruise .Assuming you keep the date. BTW, I'm all alone in the roll call :)

Well Bill I will have to check it out. I actually changed my cabin for that date just in case it is the last Florida sailing :(... to GS11330

Now to those in the know a Pinnacle friend who has sailed OASIS many times and is from Dubai expressed to me he did not think OASIS could fit in the Suez canal. He feels if one of the OASIS class repositions it might be an around the horn cruise via the Pacific...any thoughts

Well Bill I will have to check it out. I actually changed my cabin for that date just in case it is the last Florida sailing :(... to GS11330

Now to those in the know a Pinnacle friend who has sailed OASIS many times and is from Dubai expressed to me he did not think OASIS could fit in the Suez canal. He feels if one of the OASIS class repositions it might be an around the horn cruise via the Pacific...any thoughts

Allure is on royal website doing eastern Caribbean may 29 2016 that's the last date that it shows for allure

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

This could easily be Oasis 3 or Oasis, but ports around Europe are currently showing Allure.

She ends her season leaving the MED via Gibraltar on the 24th of October, 2016.

Brilliance exits the MED on the 20th of October, 2016.

Palma has pulled their earlier 2016 posted calls, but they gave clues to the itineraries when they were showing the ports where Allure would call following and prior to Palma.

Anthem and Adventure are also currently scheduled for summer season 2016 at the moment.