Persian Garden Question

jono mono

Your should expect a quite place to relax on a heated lounger for a 1/2 hour or so. That may not happen as a few guests feel it is a place to carry on a conversation because the little sign to be quite doesn't apply to them

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

In addition to the heated beds there are two saunas. One steam one and one more like a Swedish and a rain shower. On port days it can be empty and peaceful but on sea days it can be busy.

Most users are well mannered, quiet and polite and stay about 15/20 minutes. I have seen it occasionally full though.

Personally one visit a cruise is enough for me although some people will go very frequently.

My response to the M class was 'is this it?'. Not as nice but still functional.

Relaxation rm on S class is great, Reflection has the nicest one...usually sunny, great view, peace and quiet, spa sanctuary

It would be even better if they monitored use...only for AQ or those with spa services..not sure abt suites, but others sneak in for chit chat and loud snoozing....kind of ruins the atmosphere...

There's no relaxation rm on M class and PG is an interior, dark space ....for us not a plus Nice dry saunawith sea view in ladies rm on M class...no extra charge!

Edited by hcat

I am fairly sure that anyone can use the relaxation room.

PG is for Aqua Class, anyone buying the packages and Elite and above cruisers who have a free access day on port days. Unsure what above Elite get.

PG is for Aqua Class, anyone buying the packages and Elite and above cruisers who have a free access day on port days. Unsure what above Elite get.

Also, passengers can purchase a day pass.

I thought Relaxation Room was only for Aqua Class?? Maybe someone else could clarify?

I can totally confirm that the relaxation room is for anyone on the ship! I've been enjoying it for many cruises. An excellent place to relax and read a book or cross stitch. Beautiful soft music and citrus-infused water available.

Many people think it's just for aqua class. It's used as a place for people waiting for a spa treatment (like a waiting room) but most of the day it's half empty and just waiting for people to come "relax." It can get a little warm if the ship is sailing into the sun, but it's a gorgeous view.

It's for anyone willing to pay the price. I didn't mind it being on the inside on The Summit, but I wasn't thrilled that there were no loungers, just one kind of long bench to share with your "closest" cruise buddies.

Ok, count me as weird. The first time we did Aqua (it was on the Silhouette) DW and I quickly walked over to the Persian Garden to see what it was about. We saw a nice room with rock hard loungers that are heated. So one can choose to lay on a rock and be warmed? Suffice it to say we have never returned...even thought we have done Aqua on several more cruises.

Hank

• 2 weeks later...
How much is a day pass on S class for Persian garden?

The only time DW and I went to the Persian Garden we were in an Aqua Class cabin which gave us free unlimited access. To be honest, we were not real happy with the hard loungers (even if it was nice and hot) and never returned. But I believe anyone can purchase a day pass for $25 (this might have recently increased).

Hank

We were told Ref Room is for AQ as part of the AQ perks and for spa clients...but if door is unlocked others walk in and no one inquires....maybe someone will research it but X website often incorrect..

a bit small for use by the whole ship....and not relaxing when used by those with loud chatter,,

AquaClass®

These veranda staterooms offer spa elements infused into the stateroom experience and priority seating in the exclusive and chic specialty restaurant, Blu. These spa-inspired staterooms, offer unlimited access to the Relaxation Room (on Solstice Class only) and Persian Garden as well as a host of other soothing extras. If you love the spa, there's no finer way to travel.

Looking to book a Aqua cabin,can somebody tell me what to expect in the Persian garden and relaxation room on an S class ship.Thank's for any help.

Here is a pic from the web site on what it looks like. Hope this helps.

canyon_ranch-hero.jpg.17aaf3c056cfb09772d732525fa0f81e.jpg

We really enjoyed Persian garden on Equinox used it quite a few times on both sea and port days when there was bad weather missed it last year on summit as we were in a suite so we are back to AC on Equinox. Bit naughty to use the relaxation room if you are not in AC!

My experience of the Persian garden on solstice earlier this year:

We didn’t have Aqua Class however were keen on the Persian garden. On embarkation day, the day spa staff were more than happy to tour us around the Persian garden facilities before we purchased a pass. The couples pass for the cruise duration was approx. US$190 per couple which we went with. The single pass was approx. US$120 per person for the cruise duration if you were after a single person cruise pass. I asked about day passes and was advised that they were not being offered for this cruise. I guess it must come down to if they sell enough of the cruise duration passes, they won’t offer day passes. We used the Persian garden three or four times and found it quite relaxing. There were eight hot tiled lounges with beautiful sea views, as well as a steam room, a sauna room and aqua spa exclusive relaxtion room (all multi sex). There was also saunas in each changing room (mens / womens separate), and a separate relaxation room which was open to guests waiting for spa treatments and all other guests. We never found it hard to get two heated tile lounges in the middle of the day (10am – 3pm) which surprised me considering the number of rooms sold as Aqua Class. While we loved having the Persian garden experience on this cruise, I’m not sure if we use it enough to warrant the cruise pass next time.

I thought Relaxation Room was only for Aqua Class?? Maybe someone else could clarify?

It is supposed to be only for AQ and those who are waiting for Spa appointments but on my cruises it was not enforced. Neither was the quiet enforced. It should be pointed out that they are separate rooms also. I like relaxation room in the morning when docking, usually no one there and I'm an early riser.