Web problem

Beau Dommage

Don't know if this is the usual Celebrity web page problems, but there have been a lot of system wide network outages today. My company network (nationwide) was down today, as was my bank & our local cable provider.

Don't know if this is the usual Celebrity web page problems, but there have been a lot of system wide network outages today. My company network (nationwide) was down today, as was my bank & our local cable provider.

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Forums

Not only was there that outage message, but after I spoke to them today, $499 got added to my bill. I nearly had a stroke. I called and the kid said he didn't know what was wrong but that it happened to the guy before me as well. His reservation was showing the wrong ship and wrong sail date on the web site even though on Celebrity's end, everything was correct.

Very aggravating.

You are not alone. I just made changes to my reservation on the phone, and I am dying to see what is going to show up online. It is always interesting and often inaccurate, but the folks at Celebrity always seem to have it just right when I arrive on the ship so I quit worrying about the online info a long time ago. The emails I receive always have the right info so I print them just in case. I do find it ridiculous that the emails are correct, but the online info is inaccurate.

Since yesterday when I try to get into my reservation I get a message that they are improving the site and try again later. If I refresh the page it goes straight into my reservation. Weird.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have never come across a company that has this many computer problems. I don't know if this system is managed in house or out sourced but which ever it is change it.

My guess is that it is a in-house network being run by their employees. Please upgrade your computers and software before your sailing with empty ships.

The problem is in a thïs section:

Manage reservation---> view reservation.

I have been unable to view this for the past 2 days, I am hoping when the issue is resolved I have been upgraded!!:)

My wife and I are sailing on a B2B2B on the Equinox in October. I get the same message on the second and third cruise. This started in early June when the web site was downgraded. :)

After numerous calls to Celebrity and my TA, the issue has not been resolved. I have no expectation that it will fixed.

Celebrity assures me that my two cruises booked correctly. I have had to make all my additional purchases over the phone.

Good thing that Celebrity's product at sea is much superior to their website. I wonder how much money they are losing.

There is another thread here on cc which deals with the same situation . We have been trying for weeks to see our reservation on the Celebrity website but have been unable to . After clicking My Celebrity we get a ridiculous error message and this is very very frustrating. I have contacted our TA and have been assured the cabins are booked-- but how are we to book shore excursions , specialty dining packages etc etc ? There is also the inability to look at what we have purchased -- poor form Celebrity and very amateurish for a so-:mad:called premium line.

I have not been able to add my reservations for a cruise for about a month. I keep getting the run around by calling and gave up. I have sent three emails, but have never received a response. Celebrity should spend the money to fix their web problems, in todays environment, using on-line services versus humans is much cheaper. Calling their 800 number is a waste of time, they try to help, but they are limited in what they can do.

One response I got was "I see your reservation, but sorry I can't do anything" Call back later and or try on line in a few days. Day after day, I try, but nothing has been fixed. I would have been fired if I was in charge of the Technology Department. If someone from management reads these complaints, please at least acknowledge that I have sent emails and someone is working on it.

Still getting this when trying to add the missing booking -

Exception in com.rccl.command.ebiz.GetBookingOwnershipCommand

I received the same error response message today when trying to add a new booking to "My Celebrity". I called the website assistance number and the guy acknowledged right off the bat that function wasn't working. Can't help but wonder how many days, weeks, months (?) he's been telling people that. ????????

I received the same error response message today when trying to add a new booking to "My Celebrity". I called the website assistance number and the guy acknowledged right off the bat that function wasn't working. Can't help but wonder how many days, weeks, months (?) he's been telling people that. ????????

Based on my experience, I have been waiting for over a month to get the problem fixed. I've used the work around, but still can't book an excursion in one port because they changed the itinerary. Answer I got when I called the 800 number was since our cruise is not until next October it should be fixed by then. Let's hope so.

This is our first time booking a cruise on Celebrity, we have used Holland America and other lines and have never had problems like this. If I would have known about these problems, I would not have booked a cruise on Celebrity. Management is not being honest with booked passengers (the excuses we get are not true) and not focused on solving the problem. I feel sorry for the people that handle the calls on the 800 number, their hands are tied and are not getting any support from Management.

When I logged in today, and tried to view my reservation, a message came up saying it was successfully cancelled! Panic time, emailed our TA, it still shows up for her, called Celebrity and was assured we still have a reservation.

They told me to not sign in, then go to online check-in and type in the info requested. Sure enough, there we are, so I guess all is good.

Very frustrating though. I have a sixth grade grandson who could probably help them out!

And still today there is nothing again - the Celebrity website still does not show our reservations despite daily attempts at accessing My Celebrity.

I assume everyone else has grown tired and given up . No response from Celebrity so I also assume they do not give a rats a... either. Not sure how I will access my booking now . :(

And still today there is nothing again - the Celebrity website still does not show our reservations despite daily attempts at accessing My Celebrity.

I assume everyone else has grown tired and given up . No response from Celebrity so I also assume they do not give a rats a... either. Not sure how I will access my booking now . :(

I was able to work around this but now:

We’re working right now to improve the site

While this is going on, you can read up on all things Celebrity on our Catalyst blog.

Visit Catalyst

:rolleyes: