Diamond + - Concierge Lounge

Can Diamond + still use the Concierge Lounge on the Anthem?

No...Us D+ are no longer as special as we were led to believe we would be after the many years it took us to get there. JMHO :loudcry:

The deck plan clearly says D+ can use the Concierge lounge and we used it on the Quantum in 2015. Dh will be very disappointed if he can't use it as he booked a balcony cabin right nearby so he can run in for his morning coffee,

I was under the assumption that D+ are still allowed in the concierge lounge. I don't think that the Anthem has changed to a suite lounge.

I hope you are correct....We'll be on her in October so we'll see...not a fan of those closed dark lounge's with no windows.

The deck plan clearly says D+ can use the Concierge lounge and we used it on the Quantum in 2015. Dh will be very disappointed if he can't use it as he booked a balcony cabin right nearby so he can run in for his morning coffee,

What the deck plan "clearly says" and what reality is, can be very different with all the "suite" changes recently.

If not...I'll be disappointed right along with him too.

If I remember correctly Anthem has a suite lounge & a Diamond lounge.

The Oasis and Quantum classes have Suite Lounges not Concierge Lounges. D+ can only use the DL.

NO. The Anthem has a Concierge Lounge and a Diamond Lounge. D+ are welcome (as of this writing) in the Concierge Lounge.

NO. The Anthem has a Concierge Lounge and a Diamond Lounge. D+ are welcome (as of this writing) in the Concierge Lounge.

I was just going by some poster that recently posted D+ couldn't use the CL on Anthem as it was now a Suite Lounge ....guess I shouldn't believe everything I read :o.....As for me I'll be on Anthem for the first time in October and whatever lounge I can use ... I'll enjoy ;)

I was just going by some poster that recently posted D+ couldn't use the CL on Anthem as it was now a Suite Lounge ....guess I shouldn't believe everything I read :o.....As for me I'll be on Anthem for the first time in October and whatever lounge I can use ... I'll enjoy ;)

Sometimes you can trust what you read...................if the poster is Merion Mom. ;) :D

If you are D+, your SeaPass or WowBand will work to open the door of the Concierge Lounge on Deck 12, and you will be welcome there.

:)

By the way, can you point me to that post?

No...Us D+ are no longer as special as we were led to believe we would be after the many years it took us to get there. JMHO :loudcry:

I agree.We find the Diamond lounge staff so much more friendly than Consierge.

On 1 occasion on Freedom last week for convenience we called in to the consierge lounge to get some paper cups and hot chocolate for our cabin at 1725 pm and noticed the snacks were set out and when we saw the chocolate strawberries we were looking for a plate when the waiter said not to touch as we open at 1730. My wife was quite upset so we left.

Later in the Diamond lounge i mentioned this to the consierge and she said if the food was out early we would be welcome to help ourselves.

I hope you are correct....We'll be on her in October so we'll see...not a fan of those closed dark lounge's with no windows.

My sentiments too.The consierge lounge on deck 10 on Freedom was like that last week whereas the Diamond lounge on deck 14 had big windows with great views.

I would truly like to know if the posters who wrote "no, D+ can't go into the Concierge Lounge on the Anthem" have ever BEEN on the Anthem.

:rolleyes:

Exactly we have never been on so i wouldn't be able to comment.

We were on last year and were able to use the CL as a D+ cruiser, it was very quiet as it was the 1st 5 night sailing to Bermuda so not a lot of people in there, we had excellent service and got to know the staff really well. The views from there are wonderful and it helped that we were staying on the same deck so not far to go for an early morning coffee.

One tip, when you put your card in the slot, the door does not automatically open as with other ships, you have to pull it open, the 1st time we visited we stood there waiting for it to swing open! :D