**Can you order Beer....***

Can you order a bucket of beer and get it in your room before you get on the ship or a case of water?

So you don't have to pay the 18%. If so I cant seem to find it.

Also the water they sell is CRAZY high. Just blows my mind they wouldn't have anything cheaper.

I was just wondering. Just learning on the RC side of things. Been on 4 just few years between them.

Thanks for the help.

Bring some water onboard with you...many do this with no problem. However the ship water is just fine to drink.

You can buy the bucket of beer by the pool and where you decide to drink them is your choice...but you'll never avoid the 18%.

Ice water is everywhere, and included in your fare...as is coffee, tea (iced or hot) lemonade, milk and juice at breakfast. If you don't have a booze"package", you can order a bucket of beer and take it wherever you want. If you have a package, you have to order 1 drink at a time. Yes...they have raised the prices to "sport arena" levels...absurd!

I order a case of water for every cruise. It's expensive so they must add a hefty gratuity. But I love the big bottles of cold Evian in the fridge. I have seen buckets of beer on ships near the pool area. We bring two bottles if champagne on board in our carry on and then fill empty Evian bottles with orange juice from the breakfast buffet for Mimosas on the balcony.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I order a case of water for every cruise. It's expensive so they must add a hefty gratuity. But I love the big bottles of cold Evian in the fridge. I have seen buckets of beer on ships near the pool area. We bring two bottles if champagne on board in our carry on and then fill empty Evian bottles with orange juice from the breakfast buffet for Mimosas on the balcony.

Oh sure me too, that fridge keeps the water freezing cold!....:rolleyes:

Ice water is everywhere, and included in your fare...as is coffee, tea (iced or hot) lemonade, milk and juice at breakfast. If you don't have a booze"package", you can order a bucket of beer and take it wherever you want. If you have a package, you have to order 1 drink at a time. Yes...they have raised the prices to "sport arena" levels...absurd!

I'd love to go to a nfl/mlb/nba/nhl game where I can get a bottle of beer for 6 bucks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

We bring two bottles if champagne on board in our carry on and then fill empty Evian bottles with orange juice from the breakfast buffet for Mimosas on the balcony.

:confused: never thought of that, this is awesome! This has been added to my tips, thanks :cool: