Coffee in the Lido in the Morning

Boiler Cruiser

I have a quick question. My DW and I drink coffee on a regular basis, including a couple of cups in the morning. In addition, we like to have coffee as soon as we get up in the morning.

With this in mind, will I be able to take my insulated coffee container to the Lido first thing in the morning and then fill it up to take back to our cabin?

Is this something many people do?

I have a quick question. My DW and I drink coffee on a regular basis, including a couple of cups in the morning. In addition, we like to have coffee as soon as we get up in the morning.

With this in mind, will I be able to take my insulated coffee container to the Lido first thing in the morning and then fill it up to take back to our cabin?

Is this something many people do?

Sure, any time of the day or night. If you prefer espresso or other "coffee shop" concoctions, you can get them at the Explorations cafe from early in the AM also.

If you want coffee first thing, you could call room service or put out the door hangar the night before if you know what time you're getting up. As far as the insulate mug, I think you can do that, but don't hold me to it. I know there are some prohibitions about refilling water bottles.

Roz

... If you prefer espresso or other "coffee shop" concoctions, you can get them at the Explorations cafe from early in the AM also.

... in other words, if you want something a cut or two above filling station coffee, you won't find it in the Lido and will need to wait on the Explorations cafe to open ...

I bring an insulated thermos and fill it up before i retire for the evening. When my DW's toes hit the floor at 4:00 AM (early to bed and early to rise), she has hot coffee without waiting for Room Service or my being awakened by the Room Service knocking.

Our cabin was only one floor down from the Lido and just around the corner from the staircase so it was very easy to just pop up there for coffee early in the a.m. They also have pastries and fruit out before opening for breakfast if you need a little something to go with your coffee.

You will likely find that the clearance under the spigot is insufficient for a lot of coffee mugs. I just fill one of the ship mugs and immediately transfer it to my insulated mug.

Roy

This is our routine as well. Sister Sue usually does the coffee run and is back before I'm out of bed. We don't mind the coffee in the Lido, but do think it is better in Explorations.

This is our routine as well. Sister Sue usually does the coffee run and is back before I'm out of bed. We don't mind the coffee in the Lido, but do think it is better in Explorations.

Is the coffee in Explorations free or do you have to pay extra?

Is the coffee in Explorations free or do you have to pay extra?

No, it isn't free unless you have the Beverage Package or Explore 4 with the SBP. Even with the package, we only went there once a day and the prices aren't sky high. We're easily satisfied with the Lido coffee.

I don't know about the other coffee drinks, but the prices for lattes in the Explorations Cafe are lower than at coffee shops here. IIRC, a service charge of 15% is automatically added to your bill as it is with bar beverages. I think it's reasonable.