Celebrity - Are You Crazy?

NorbertsNiece

I completed a post cruise survey after my epic voyage back in February / March. You've now sent me a ports of call survey. Over 6 months later. Admittedly I've not been fortunate enough to have cruised since but I HAVE moved on and expecting me to have a pertinent memory of the minutiae of each port of call of a 17 night voyage is stretching my mental capacity!!

Is this a strategy to get me to rebook? Are you REALLY interested in my opinion? Read my blog!! xxx

I completed a post cruise survey after my epic voyage back in February / March. You've now sent me a ports of call survey. Over 6 months later. Admittedly I've not been fortunate enough to have cruised since but I HAVE moved on and expecting me to have a pertinent memory of the minutiae of each port of call of a 17 night voyage is stretching my mental capacity!!

Is this a strategy to get me to rebook? Are you REALLY interested in my opinion? Read my blog!! xxx

Well your blog is well remembered by me! Really enjoyed following it (we boarded after you got off). It is time you booked another cruise to give cruise blog followers like me a new adventure to follow!

Hi :D

I ploughed my way through the survey and got to the crunch question which was about my response to the Cairns port of call question regarding their excursion which was a disaster. I linked them up to the post in the blog which showed my expectations then the post which described the ensuing debacle rather than C&P.

Doubt I'll hear from them again.

Sailing with Princess around the Straits of Magellan in February. Port Stanley has been on my bucket list since 1982.

I got that Port survey yesterday for the 15 night Caribbean cruise I took last March.....I had to consult my photos to remember what we did in each port!! And when I got two ports mixed up there's no way to change an answer!

I'm curious..... did either of you have issues on board? Raise anything with Senior Staff? I did. Just wondering if that's what prompted the email..... about that specific cruise which was the 2nd leg of a B2B......

Not me, it was our first Caribbean Cruise and there were one or two ports that we found underwhelming and one shore excursion that we found disappointing but we never spoke to anyone about it because others on the same excursion seemed to enjoy it so we chalked it up to something that just wasn't what we thought it would be and moved on. And you had a completely different itinerary than we did. Were you on the Eclipse?

I'm wondering if our posts on CC have anything to do with it? Two of us are fairly frequent posters and you're in a class by yourself!! :D

I like to prepare a detailed review (history) all my cruises. It helps others in planning from cc for their cruises. Also, I can read them months or years later and enjoy my cruise and trip all over again, like looking at my photos.

You probably remember more than you think.

I got it today too for our cruise from March of this year. I didn't have any trouble with our Celebrity excursions although I only took two and one was transport to the airport. All other ports I finally convinced my friends to let me arrange myself. I do love the planning!

You don't have to do it.

We received it yesterday for the last of our B2B2B Summit sailing in January. We were in AQ and Blu was a disaster that time due to a large group of constantly drunk demanding ladies that ruined the ambience of Blu and had everyone at their beck and call.

I started to do the survey but couldn't remember the ports. Since the survey stated it was about ports of all I quit after page two.

We received a Celebrity survey this morning on the ports we visited on our last cruise. It asked about cleanliness, safety, hours in port, what kind of tours we took, etc.

It did NOT ask what we thought about the overnight .

It did NOT ask about what we thought of their eliminating our favorite port to do that overnight.

It also did NOT ask what ports we might have preferred instead of the ones we went to.

This was for a 14 day on the Eclipse last winter so there might have been lots of options for ports.

Why waste the money on a survey when it's obviously skewed to get answers they already want to hear?

What bothered me the most was the waste of money this survey was while I observe cost cutting of on board services.

We got the survey as well. We filled it in.

The last part was really good. It wanted to know what we thought of visiting some additional ports. Hopefully they are looking at some new places!

I didn't get that question!!! I would have added a few. :mad:

We got the port survey on Sept. 21 for our cruise that left on Jan. 5. If Celebrity really cares about what we think of its ports, they should be asking us within a month of the end of the cruise. We've been in at least a dozen other ports since that cruise and I really don't have the time or inclination to go back and research all the details they're asking for.

We got the port survey on Sept. 21 for our cruise that left on Jan. 5. If Celebrity really cares about what we think of its ports, they should be asking us within a month of the end of the cruise. We've been in at least a dozen other ports since that cruise and I really don't have the time or inclination to go back and research all the details they're asking for.

I just got a port survey about our cruise on the Connie that sailed in February! Who remembers...or cares 7 months later!

We also received the survey for our Alaskan Cruise on Millie from May/June. I did fill it out as I remember it well but the stumper was that they asked what our future cruise plans might be.

So I put down the Panama Canal cruise we are doing this April and also a Canadian cruise that we haven't booked yet. Well - they asked about all the ports on those cruises too - if we knew anything about them. :cool: How can I answer if I've never been there yet?

I feel that they might be looking to ditch some ports while looking to add others. Might be a good thing in some cases.