Laptop size for Carnival Spirit in room Safe

Kruzi77

Hi

odd question, just wondering if anyone has fit a 13.3 Laptop into the room safe at all?

Dont want to take it if i can't make it fit!

any assistance would be fab!

Haven't been able to fit a laptop or Tablet of any size without taking up all the space.:)

we always leave our laptop and phones out, on the desk, while we are gone. Never had a problem.

only thing we put in the safe is our wallets and passports, jewelry.

Edited by ABQrobin

Simply lock it in your empty suitcase, if putting it in a drawer isn't enough.

I second the locking-in-the-suitcase suggestion. I'm not sure why more people don't do this. I do it all the time when there's no safe available, or I have something too big for a safe (like a laptop).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I second the locking-in-the-suitcase suggestion. I'm not sure why more people don't do this. I do it all the time when there's no safe available, or I have something too big for a safe (like a laptop).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm with others in that I just leave items like phone, tablets and laptops out in the room. I might put them in a drawer to get them out of the way, but I don't really worry about them being stolen. Maybe I'm too trusting...

That being said, if you are concerned about something being stolen, how is locking it in your suitcase going to help? What's to stop someone from stealing the luggage? Sure, they might not know for certain that there's anything valuable in there....but chances are they'd either know something was rattling around inside or they'd question why an otherwise apparently empty suitcase would be locked...

My 7" tablet fits, but my 10' won't. I have carried a laptop multiple times and never worried about leaving it out. Nor do I worry about my larger tablet. I usually just put it in a drawer when we are out of the cabin and have never really thought twice about it.

I put my ipad in the safe al the time on many different ships.It will not lay flat has to go in on an angle front to back. So i have to put my wallet and pass port and watch in the back then put the ipad in .. I have taken my laptop but i always put it in the suite case under the bed i don't even bother to lock it up the crew has never taken anything . But there is some time when they are cleaning the cabins when the door is open and they get pulled away by a passenger or turn there backs a fellow passenger could sneak in and take something