Favorite cocktail

SpicyI

I saw the favorite food thread and now I'm super hungry, but, let's be honest, I'm also thirsty! So please share your favorite drink and if you know whats in it share that too!

Usually I only drink wine, but on vacation I love to have a Bloody Mary or even start the day with a Mimosa. Not very daring but it suits me.

I like frozen mudslides with a shot of Frangelico on the top - chocolatey and hazelnut flavored. Yum!

for refreshing I like Grey Goose orange with diet sprite (diet sierra mist on NCL) or Bacardi Black Razz with diet coke.

I like a variation on the chocolate martini - Van Gogh dutch chocolate vodka, Frangelico and a splash of cream. yum

Don't know what is in it but a friend drinks it all the time yellow bird

Yellow Bird Cocktail Ingredients

• bIcon.png 1 shot barcardi
  • bIcon.png 1 shot galliano
  • bIcon.png 1/2 short crème de bananes
  • bIcon.png 3 shots orange juice
  • bIcon.png 3 shorts pinapple juice

Instructions

• bIcon.png put in Bacardi, Galliano, crème de bananes, then fill rest of shaker with orange juice and pineapple evenly enough to fit in a 12 oz. glass with ice.

Yellow Bird Cocktail Ingredients

• bIcon.png 1 shot barcardi
  • bIcon.png 1 shot galliano
  • bIcon.png 1/2 short crème de bananes
  • bIcon.png 3 shots orange juice
  • bIcon.png 3 shorts pinapple juice

Instructions

• bIcon.png put in Bacardi, Galliano, crème de bananes, then fill rest of shaker with orange juice and pineapple evenly enough to fit in a 12 oz. glass with ice.

thank you

Sam

Chocolate martini! Yummy! Never did see it on a menu. Had about three on the Pearl this past May. I'm still convinced something extra was being put in the drinks in the Spinnaker. I had the martini and my mom had something fruity. There we were listening to a folk singer as we were preparing to depart Skagway, and at the same time we both started laughing and could hardly contain ourselves. Those drinks hit us FAST. We had to leave, it was that bad. I hope the folk singing old gentleman didn't notice or think we were laughing at him. It was crazy. We took the stairs and that was not easy. Luckily the ship wasn't moving. Maybe it's that we're not really drinkers, but it was really nuts. We had a great laugh. It was great. :D

Archived