Can you order doubles with Cheers

WORK4VACATION

One day last week on Freedom I ordered a bloody mary made with grey goose. The bartender told me they had a special until noon...double for the price of one shot if you get belvedere vodka. I told him I was on cheers. He said cheers covered it. I asked if it counted as two drinks. He said no. I got it...and went back an hour later for another. :D

Negative. And tipping is no guarantee you will get a double. I tipped my Carnival bartender well and doubles were out of the question. Apparently, they enforce it and nobody wants to get in trouble.

Royal Caribbean, they had no problem pouring me doubles on the drink package.

Can you order a double captain and coke with Cheers?

I would order a captain on the rocks with a splash of mixer. They should pour you a "long pour" shot and a half. When ordering say grey goose on the rocks with a splash of cranberry or whatever your drinking.And ALWAYS have a couple bucks in cash sitting on the bar visible when you order.Money works wonders everywhere in the world :)

25 year bartender here :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Negative. And tipping is no guarantee you will get a double. I tipped my Carnival bartender well and doubles were out of the question. Apparently, they enforce it and nobody wants to get in trouble.

Royal Caribbean, they had no problem pouring me doubles on the drink package.

Ahhh...gotta love the consistent inconsistencies of these message boards. We've a cruise booked on RCI. I inquired about doubles being covered under their beverage package, most said no, or order a double and pay the difference of the double over a single shot, or just order 2 shots or....

A few cruises back, we were taking the approach of, "drinking as if we had CHEERS", to see if it was worth it for us to get CHEERS. I was ordering a scotch rocks, bar menu had a "special", make it a double for like $3 more. I asked the bartender if the double special was covered under CHEERS, he gave me an emphatic no.....