Next Generation NCL ships ordered! What would you like to see?

bradleyk

Royal Caribbean has studio balconies on their Quantum class ships( Quantum, Anthem and Ovation) this is a older video, shot when couples were allowed to book the studio balcony cabins.

Wow...I did not know these existed. Definately going to be looking into this for future cruises. Thanks!

Smaller ships in the 1800 - 2000 passenger category (and those are still too big). I realize that this is not happening on the mass market lines, but you can wish.

The size of the ships is in the press release. They are ordered for 140,000 gross tons and will carry over 3,000 passengers.

Waterfront expanded, Center or at least another stack of elevators.

2 LARGE pools....Get the hint cruise lines.

Carpeting above the top deck that has cabins....Being woken up at 4 a.m. with rolling carts and deck chaises, makes a cruise miserable.

Waterfront expanded, Center or at least another stack of elevators.

2 LARGE pools....Get the hint cruise lines.

Carpeting above the top deck that has cabins....Being woken up at 4 a.m. with rolling carts and deck chaises, makes a cruise miserable.

You want them to carpet the POOL Deck??

You want them to carpet the POOL Deck??

NO

Don't put cabins under the pool area and expect cruisers to be happy.

Many ships have expensive categories just below the buffet and then the company wonders why the cruise line receives complaints.

NCL has the buffet above, and people should be aware of rolling carts setting up for breakfast from the kitchen to the buffet area starting at 4-6 am where there is NO carpeting.

They need a better design for the bathrooms in the cabins, like the Epic. Those are the craziest bathrooms I've ever seen on a ship. I would never sail on that ship based on that one fact! Those frosted windows allow zero privacy and that design had to be the idea of a nutty interior design group.

NO

Don't put cabins under the pool area and expect cruisers to be happy.

Many ships have expensive categories just below the buffet and then the company wonders why the cruise line receives complaints.

NCL has the buffet above, and people should be aware of rolling carts setting up for breakfast from the kitchen to the buffet area starting at 4-6 am where there is NO carpeting.

Carpeting in the buffet would be a gross disaster

I would love to see bigger, non-suite level cabins that are laid out better for families, with more separation of the bedroom and living areas.

Would also love to see more free restaurants that are open all the time (similar to Royal), especially since the buffet isn't open late. Also - more soda machines in areas other than the buffet.

And more sophisticated décor - no more garish jewel tones and gold statues, and for the love of all things, no more Roman pool-scapes!

Ooh! I like that idea...how about studio cabin with a balcony in the Haven or classified as a suite with the perks that I love?

I agree...Studio's with haven/suite perks and balconies!!

More adults only spaces! (Sorry kiddo's!)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Royal Caribbean has studio balconies on their Quantum class ships( Quantum, Anthem and Ovation) this is a older video, shot when couples were allowed to book the studio balcony cabins.

Thank you for sharing this! I didn't know these existed either. This might change my next cruise plan!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums