MS Westerdam Sail-Away-November 15, 2014

aliaschief

Here to watch the sail-away. Hopefully she'll sail on time so I can get on to other things that need attention. Thanks for the link to the Key West webcam. Will be on MS Eurodam in two weeks and one day.

We will be with you on the Eurodam that week!

I am here and am hoping to get our dear friends to join us (on line) too. Told them about the Westerdam horns! They will also be with us on the Eurodam in a couple weeks! They live in WA and we all miss each other and are looking forward to this cruise!

Checking in. Just need to get the sound working on the laptop. :eek:

For best effect it would be great if I could get this via my TV with surround sound :cool: but I haven't a clue how I could do that. :rolleyes:

I am still trying to figure out how to change from the left speaker to the right and back so I can hear more of the condo noise at sail-away. I was given good instructions but my laptop is not set up in the same way.

I see we are going to be missing each other in Southampton by a couple of hours again. Do you know Maggiemou who will be on the Southampton-Hamburg-Southampton cruise with you?

[quote name='Scrapnana']I am still trying to figure out how to change from the left speaker to the right and back so I can hear more of the condo noise at sail-away. I was given good instructions but my laptop is not set up in the same way.

I see we are going to be missing each other in Southampton by a couple of hours again. Do you know Maggiemou who will be on the Southampton-Hamburg-Southampton cruise with you?[/QUOTE]

We may miss each other in a southampton but we can make up for that in April
I don't know Maggiemou. At last look there were only us and one other couple on the Roll Call. :rolleyes:

[quote name='shrimp56']BTW any West Coasters that hanker after a slow boat to Hawaii. Our Dec. 2 Circle Hawaii has dropped prices significantly.[/QUOTE]

seriously??? how long a cruise is it? I'm thinking of skipping Christmas at home since it is just DH and I :) My pocketbook might not agree though:eek:

[quote name='PathfinderEss'][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=4]Would that be on the Veendam?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/quote]
Yep. We sailed her in August and she looked fabulous. Great crew too. She is all fixed from her stay in Philadelphia. It's be our 3rd trip on her, more by accident than intent, but we are looking forward to it.

[quote name='Mumsysailor']We may miss each other in a southampton but we can make up for that in April
I don't know Maggiemou. At last look there were only us and one other couple on the Roll Call. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Maggie and her husband, JT, are doing the the 4 day roundtrip to Hamburg and then crossing to NYC.

[quote name='kazu']seriously??? how long a cruise is it? I'm thinking of skipping Christmas at home since it is just DH and I :) My pocketbook might not agree though:eek:[/quote]
18 days, getting back the 20th. But you can always linger in San Diego. Just checked. Insides are available for under 1k for 18 days! Outsides not much more. Edited by shrimp56