After 17 CCL cruises we get an upsell call

finoky

It sure took awhile but was it ever a very nice offer. We sail on Oct 28th, 8 days out of Norfolk, and originally had an ocean view on Riviera deck. The offer was to move up to a Spa balcony for $100 total for the cabin. It was a no brainer so now we are on deck 12. They also upgraded our daughter from an inside on Riviera to an inside on Lido for free. Thanks Carnival!!

Thanks, I thought it was awesome. I had to ask her twice if it was $100 for the whole cabin, haha. It was nice to finally get the call and also have it be a sweet deal.

I'd have done that too. Unbelievable deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It sure took awhile but was it ever a very nice offer. We sail on Oct 28th, 8 days out of Norfolk, and originally had an ocean view on Riviera deck. The offer was to move up to a Spa balcony for $100 total for the cabin. It was a no brainer so now we are on deck 12. They also upgraded our daughter from an inside on Riviera to an inside on Lido for free. Thanks Carnival!!

Congratulations on scoring a nice upsell! Enjoy that balcony and have a great cruise.

Lucky you we never get one after 40 cruises.

I have gotten 2 of these upgrades in 7 cruises. First one was inside cabin to 8th deck balcony for $125 total and the other one was last week on the Breeze from inside cabin to a huge ocean view for $70 total.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The upsell fairy has been working overtime on that cruise! We are doing the same cruise and last week we got a call as well. We went from a balcony to an ocean suite for $300. I know lots of people in both the roll call here on CC plus the group on social media that I am in have gotten calls from the upsell fairy, which is awesome considering it was a sold out cruise! The theory is that perhaps lots of people had to cancel in the aftermath of Hurricane Matthew, so in turn lots of rooms opened up. Doesn't really matter the reason why, I am just thrilled we got a call too!

The upsell fairy has been working overtime on that cruise! We are doing the same cruise and last week we got a call as well. We went from a balcony to an ocean suite for $300. I know lots of people in both the roll call here on CC plus the group on social media that I am in have gotten calls from the upsell fairy, which is awesome considering it was a sold out cruise! The theory is that perhaps lots of people had to cancel in the aftermath of Hurricane Matthew, so in turn lots of rooms opened up. Doesn't really matter the reason why, I am just thrilled we got a call too!

Enjoy your suite and have a great cruise!