SW Air Flights open into first of 2016

texkan

When SW opened their flights on 5-14-15, I was right on top of it. When I first checked early in the morning they were NOT open, a half hour later they were. While looking over their flights the NY-ISP to MCO flight went up from $115 to $130. I quickly booked it. When I checked back the same day it was up to $159, then later $197. This is all in the same day. :eek: That's crazy, and a good reason to book early and hope the price comes down , we can always re book and get the credit.

Our daughter flying Providence to FLL Thanksgiving week did the same thing jimdalva, but she booked right away and before she knew it the flight home was sold out by 8 a.m. So glad she booked early. We are a family of 6 and we now all have our airline tickets. Prices are only soaring for that week!!

This again? Really? :rolleyes:

Yep....:rolleyes:

At least if someone wants to go the SW route, use SWA which is the offical ICAO code (WN being the IATA code). :)

FWIW, loved the recent episode of The Amazing Race, where they passed by the Air Namibia counter.

Yep....:rolleyes:

At least if someone wants to go the SW route, use SWA which is the offical ICAO code (WN being the IATA code). :)

FWIW, loved the recent episode of The Amazing Race, where they passed by the Air Namibia counter.

Love everything about Amazing Race...so interesting when they are somewhere we have also been...or going to be soon.:)

"I need two tickets on your next flight from Islip to Reno with stops at Baltimore, Nashville, Chicago Midway, Houston Hobby, Dallas Love Field and Las Vegas"

Edited by fbgd

"I need two tickets on your next flight from Islip to Reno with stops at Baltimore, Nashville, Chicago Midway, Houston Hobby, Dallas Love Field and Las Vegas"

Nothing cheap around New Years... Cheapest flight MSY to FLL was $283 (one way). Going home the following week -- next round of flight openings.