Bon Voyage Victoria silver Columb tochan loves2 gator woodwork albin mame - 10/31/14

kazu

What's better than a Transatlantic? A round trip Transatlantic with wonderful ports in Europe in between!!! Our lucky Cruise Critic members are on the Atlantic Adventure. Apologies I could not fit your full cruise critic names on the title thread, but that's what happens when you have a good turnout on the roll call and Future Cruise Listing!

We wish you smooth seas and following winds on both crossings and hope you have a fabulous time in all of your ports.

Bon Voyage to Maasdam - 42 day Atlantic Adventure:

Victoriann - enjoy your 52nd anniversary celebration!

silvercruiser

ColumbiaSC

tochan - enjoy your 54th anniversary celebration!

loves 2 cruise

gatorpm - enjoy your 2nd HAL cruise and your 24th cruise to date

woodworker&knitter

albingirl

mame42

CruiseDetails.action%3FwebItineraryIdForAudit%3DETF442%26fromSearchVacation%3Dtrue%26destList%3DET%26dateCode%3D10_2014%26flexibleMonths%3Dfalse%26noOfFlexibleMonths%3D1%26portCode%3D%26shipCodeSearch%3DMA%26voyageCode%3DM480

Bon Voyage Everyone!!

Have a great cruise and a WONDERFUL time!!

Thanks, all! I'm still trying to figure out how we can watch our own sail-away! I'm so excited that I at least saw our Bon Voyage as we leave tomorrow for parts East. The timing was perfect; thanks Jacqui!

my pleasure:D One of the reasons we started the Bon Voyage threads a week early was we knew many left early for their ports and pre cruise.

Glad you saw the good wishes.

hopefully some of us can get some screen shots for you :)

Thanks, all! I'm still trying to figure out how we can watch our own sail-away! I'm so excited that I at least saw our Bon Voyage as we leave tomorrow for parts East. The timing was perfect; thanks Jacqui!

When you get home you can watch the video (and even buy a copy).

Thank you for all the good wishes. As I often do, I'll try to post a "live from the Maasdam". No doubt I won't start posting until after leaving St. Maartin - when we head across the Atlantic.

Edited by sansterre

Hope you all have a great cruise! I have been following your thread because we are taking this cruise next year. I've been bookmarking many of the sites for tours when they are discussed. I'll certainly want to follow the "Live from..." posts, so I can check on the weather/temperatures you enjoy.

Shout out one of our favorite couples -- Bert and Ernie -- have a great time! Also to Sansterre. Enjoy your voyage.