New Cruise Director Schedule 01/29/16

firemanbobswife

She was an assistant on one of our cruises last year and we really liked her. She was so easy to talk to and was great at getting people involved. We loved her accent and she told us she used to have the nickname "Giggles".

Strange...looks like we have two cruise directors on our 3/5 Sunshine cruise. It says Matt Mitcham 2/21-3/5, and Donkey Salazar from 2/21 to May 2016.

Edited by Jeafl

You scared me because we upgraded to the Breeze because it had Mike Pack and he had us laughing so much last spring on the Conquest!

Breeze

MIKE PACK

1/16/16 - 5/15/16

Sorry! I looked twice and didn't see him :( It's been a long week. Didn't mean to give you a heart attack :)

We had him last month on the Glory and he was really funny.

Edited by firemanbobswife

Huh. A bunch of new ones - and we have the same one as on our first cruise, LOL!

Do cruise directors tend to recycle things like the trivia games they run?

Carnival recycles the hell out of trivia. It is one of my biggest gripes. There is enough trivia in the world to change it every week - ask any bar that features a DJ trivia. Instead, the fun is spoiled because someone who cruised recently knows all of the questions and answers at every trivia event from their last cruise.

How is Eric Brouman?

He's great. He was on the Glory last October and he was so much fun. He was always active and you saw him everywhere.

Only downside is he talks a lot over the intercom. If you like to sleep in past like 10, that could be a problem for you.

But overall, he was really fun!

How is Eric Brouman?

He was our CD on the Conquest in November and I thought he was great. He is very active and really knows how to get and keep everyone involved. The Motown trivia in the Atrium bar was so much fun especially when he included the people in the glass elevators . He reminded me of the comic Martin Short. He also did a little magic with the kids.