Freestyle machine

Micky1

I believe that they are only on Freedom of the Seas. She's the only one who spends all her time in the US. Ships that spend part of the year elsewhere haven't received Coca-Cola Freestyle machines.

Edited by Daghis

I believe that they are only on Freedom of the Seas. She's the only one who spends all her time in the US. Ships that spend part of the year elsewhere haven't received Coca-Cola Freestyle machines.

Allure has them.

Oops, just noticed they were asking about Freedom class only. My bad.

Edited by time4u2go

My understanding was that they had gone fleet wide last year:confused:

I know someone posted a review of Explorer and complained about the line and/or lack of flavors available with the Freestlyle machines.

But as to the Freedom, yes they are on there. 2 in the WJ and 2 on the Promenade.

My understanding was that they had gone fleet wide last year:confused:

That's definitely not the case, but I can't find a good reference as to which ships have them. To my knowledge, only those ships that are US-based have them. Oasis of the Seas is an interesting exception since she's in Europe for the moment. :)

I know this has probably been asked before but are the freestyle machines on the Freedom class ships...:)

I thought they were on Independence as well... we are sailing on her in December and my DBIL will be terribly upset if they aren't any!

That's definitely not the case, but I can't find a good reference as to which ships have them. To my knowledge, only those ships that are US-based have them. Oasis of the Seas is an interesting exception since she's in Europe for the moment. :)

As of last week Navigator (out of Galveston) does not.

I thought they were on Independence as well... we are sailing on her in December and my DBIL will be terribly upset if they aren't any!

Yup be prepared to be upset. I am not going to have them on my next Adventure cruise either, and DW and I really enjoyed them the last few cruises we have been on. It almost makes me think maybe I just wont get the soda package this time around. But I know i will end up getting it anyways

Yup be prepared to be upset. I am not going to have them on my next Adventure cruise either, and DW and I really enjoyed them the last few cruises we have been on. It almost makes me think maybe I just wont get the soda package this time around. But I know i will end up getting it anyways

Lol

Love it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Maybe Indy will get them soon since it will be staying in the U.S. once it returns this fall. Maybe it will get its Logo shop back too.

From your keyboard to Royal Caribbean's eyes!

It would seem that adding the Freestyle machines to all RCI ships would be simple and more cist effective than having bartenders pouring soda cans.

The problem is being able to get the refill cartridges and other maintenance items. The supplies are plentiful enough here in the US, but not necessarily in foreign ports.

I'm not sure I necessarily believe this argument. It seems like a convenient excuse for them.

It's also hard to explain why Navigator has no Freestyle machines, since she has been in the US for about a year now. Maybe they have plans to move her to Asia soon.

It's also hard to explain why Navigator has no Freestyle machines, since she has been in the US for about a year now. Maybe they have plans to move her to Asia soon.

They may need a drydock to install the Freestyle machines - the machines need the right electrical service, a water supply, and a drain - if the ship wasn't designed with it in mind, it may not be an easy task to do until a drydock cycle.

They may need a drydock to install the Freestyle machines - the machines need the right electrical service, a water supply, and a drain - if the ship wasn't designed with it in mind, it may not be an easy task to do until a drydock cycle.

Maybe so. Though they installed the machines on sister ship Explorer without a dry dock. Could be there are some differences on Navigator.

Vision just had a drydock, and the Freestyle machine was not installed. Makes u wonder what the reasoning is behind not installing these fleetwide. If your customers want this, you should be giving them what they want.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Vision just had a drydock' date=' and the Freestyle machine was not installed. Makes u wonder what the reasoning is behind not installing these fleetwide. If your customers want this, you should be giving them what they want.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quote']

They have so far only installed on ships that are sailing year round from a US port. Vision heads to Europe next summer.

Vision just had a drydock' date=' and the Freestyle machine was not installed. Makes u wonder what the reasoning is behind not installing these fleetwide. If your customers want this, you should be giving them what they want.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quote']

I haven't looked ahead at future itineraries for this ship. It has been suggested that the refill cartridges and supplies aren't universally available. Or perhaps Royal is going make an as yet un announced change for this ship. Total speculation on my part, nothing surprises me any more.