Random act of Princess

dizlove

Very cool. What ship? I ask because I'm wondering if it is a ship with Share onboard. If so it would be a good way to entice more folks to try that venue. Even if there is no Share onboard it is still a good marketing ploy and goodwill endeavor.

In 36 cruises we have been to a specialty restaurant exactly once. It was a great experience. And what was it that made us say "lets give it a try"....a two for one offer for a specific day on the cruise. The specific day was boarding day on the second half of a B2B so they may have targeted us knowing that we were staying on and maybe boarding day is a slower day at the specialty restaurants?

Last minute (afternoon of) 2 for 1's would likely get us back occasionally.

AE_Collector

And the Sharpie pen? What was its role in the offer?

I actually thought sharpies WAS the "random act of kindness, until I looked closer." Couldn't understand why folks were patting Princess on the back for being so "cheap." lol

I actually thought sharpies WAS the "random act of kindness, until I looked closer." Couldn't understand why folks were patting Princess on the back for being so "cheap." lol

That was my initial reaction, as well. LOL

And yes, Anthony7, does certainly does make sense.

At least I had a good laugh.

Just got this! Any one here ever seen this?

4058024fad64aef928c3edb4b4e93ec5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

i did a 3 night cruise on the Golden Princess recently and as a reward for being the top cruiser i received a free voucher for dinner for 2 in Sabatini's or the Crown Grill, it was very nice and thank you Princess

Very cool. What ship? I ask because I'm wondering if it is a ship with Share onboard. If so it would be a good way to entice more folks to try that venue. Even if there is no Share onboard it is still a good marketing ploy and goodwill endeavor.

Our last trip on Emerald we had dinner for 2 as a perk (not a random like this though), however there was an * to let you know there is an additional surcharge of $10 for Share.

i did a 3 night cruise on the Golden Princess recently and as a reward for being the top cruiser i received a free voucher for dinner for 2 in Sabatini's or the Crown Grill, it was very nice and thank you Princess

That's not the same thing! What you received is what the top 40 most traveled get on short cruises.

That was pretty cool!

Our Random Act of Princess was on one of our cruises when we decided to try Sabatini's.

I think because it was our first time and it was very slow - 3 tables the whole time we were there. Instead of just providing what we ordered they "talked" us into the whole shebang....you should try this - samples of each appetizer, let me bring you a taste of that (I couldn't decide between two dishes for dinner) and every dessert on the menu to try. It was kinda funny because I am a picky eater but didn't want to disappoint the staff who were trying so hard. As you can tell, it was a memorable experience.

Nice to see they can still surprise us!

It was under my cabin door on day 2 of our Regal Princess cruise. We already had crown grill reservations and used it on night 3. The sharpie is covering my name and cabin number which were printed on the card. Very very nice of princess. We appreciated it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're doing 28 days on Emerald Princess in October. This would be a very welcome thing to receive. I don't suppose we will receive an offer of this type but it certainly would be nice - especially on a cruise of that length.

Thanks again for sharing.