Pool wear for men

wines60

I've know there is a thread regarding wearing the ship porvided robes to the pool. There are many "coverup" options for women, but what is recommended for men instead of that oft maligned cabin robe? Tee shirt, button up shirt? I'm looking for ideas before I start packing for our upcoming cruise. Want to make sure DH and I will pass inspection!! :D

I've know there is a thread regarding wearing the ship porvided robes to the pool. There are many "coverup" options for women, but what is recommended for men instead of that oft maligned cabin robe? Tee shirt, button up shirt? I'm looking for ideas before I start packing for our upcoming cruise. Want to make sure DH and I will pass inspection!! :D

My husband always wears one of his Red Sox, Patriots, or Celtics t-shirts with his swim trunks to the pool.

(Based on his t-shirt collection, I'll bet you can tell what part of the country we are from):)

Enjoy the Zuiderdam! We cruised the Zuiderdam last April and enjoyed the BEST service EVER!

Going to the pool I wear one of my "DAMN SHIPS" tee shirts and my swim trunks and a pair of sandals.

The only other things I need are my sunglasses, ship card, a book and my ipod.

Don't make it more complicated than necessary.

And Taxmantoo - A Utilikilt? Really...that's like the jeans of kilts! Casual night at best for those!

DH loves aft pool and trots himself out there at one point or another every sunny day wearing his swimsuit and tee or polo jersey and flipflops.

Wines........ Don't fret too much about what to wear. I'm sure you and your DH will be just fine. Anyone who cares enough to ask about tee/polo vs robe for coverup clearly is sensitive to not offending. Your choices will be good ones. Look ahead to having fun, enjoying yourselves and destressing. (is that a word? :confused: :)

There is something seriously wrong with our society when we have to worry about/discuss what cover ups are appropriate, in absolutely everyone's opinion, at the pool on board a cruise ship. Just go on vacation and have a great time....do as you please and don't read half the the nonsense on this board as to what is acceptable and when. Most of it, including mine, are just comments from people who live in in Dry Snake, Nev. and don't get out much.

;)If he hasn't been to the gym in a long, long time, this might be a good pool cover up:

04%20Mens%20Red%20Speedo.jpg

Spectacular T-Shirt !

Of course it only comes in XXX-Large ;) :eek: :cool:

Those that could wear a smaller size don't need it ! :p

r.

To answer your question:

BTW - ever been to Germany? :eek:

:confused:....: Check our profile:D

Despite very good bavarian beer the BMI in the US is still a bit more than what we see around us...... not by much, though!;)

Archived