Thank You Mr. Sheehan!

Yesterday I had a question that I emailed to Mr. Sheehan..and within 5 minutes or so he answered me back...what great response! Yes, it came directly from him...from his Blackberry......I was so impressed...

Mr. Sheehan,

Thank you so much for your quick response, it really shows how much you care for your company and your customers!

Three Cheers for NCL!

...and a big ol' hug for Mr. Sheehan!:D

~L~

Yesterday I had a question that I emailed to Mr. Sheehan..and within 5 minutes or so he answered me back...what great response! Yes, it came directly from him...from his Blackberry......I was so impressed...

Mr. Sheehan,

Thank you so much for your quick response, it really shows how much you care for your company and your customers!

Three Cheers for NCL!

~L~

Cool! A lot of CEOs would rather just ignore you. Id like to think if I was CEO of peoples vacations Id be cool too. ;)

It's really nice to know that NCL executives listen to their customers and take time out in their busy day to converse with their customers, that's what business is all about, customer satisfaction, communication, and Mr Sheehan took my question seriously, he's a great guy:D...I'm an NCL Cheerleader for sure now!...lol....

~L~

Mr. Sheehan,

Three Cheers for NCL!

~L~

which emailaddress did you use?

i thought I'd used the one to get to him but was answered by a different department

I happen to think he's an awesome guy too. He was on the Pearl a few months ago and took the time out to stop and talk to me and pose for pictures. He was truly genuine and very appreciative for choosing NCL as our cruise line. A very nice man!:)

Mr. Sheehan was our October cruise last year. Him and his family was on vaction but he came to our meet and great answered questions posed for pictures and spend He spent about an hour. Saw him and his family several times during our cruise. If you did not know who he is you would thougth he was just another passenger

I sent him a letter and informed him that I really enjoy the NCL experience and I complemented him on many NCL innovations, NEVER got as much as an acknowledgement and I am a frequent NCL cruiser....

you figure.

cruisinbob

I agree! I had a major issue with the fact the bar gave my seventeen year old alcohol on the Dawn. She drank it and due to her heart condition got sick. I emailed Mr. Sheehan and right away I got a response as well with a deep and honest appology directly from Mr. Sheehan:D. I love NCL now for life!

Well that is great.

If the customers are satisfied with the product, then the company will be lining its pockets.

If all the company focuses on is lining their pockets and forget about the customers, in this case their passengers, they'll find themselves declaring bankruptcy quite soon.

Glad to know NCL is doing the former, not the latter !

I wonder why I NEVER got a response?

All I was saying was Great job............

My guess , your letter probably never made it to his desk. He does have a secretary that goes through his mail .

Now on the other hand His email goes directly to Him and he always "seems" to respond in kind.

Try email , I bet you receive a response.. ;)

P.S. He has responded to every question Ive put to him..

Back in November there was a problem with our room. I emailed Mr. Sheehan and the problem was fix. I never had a chance to thank him formally. My family had the most incredible vacation of a life time. We are now booked with our neighbors from a july cruise. Mr. Sheehan should be proud of his staff and crew. They made the trip. Thank you Mr. Sheehan.

I too would like to know his email address. I came back to NCL after 9 years I was so impressed with everything that I now have an Oct cruise booked. Would love to tell him.

I feel the same way, what is his email address I will send the email same as letter. Funny folks said they emailed him and got a response.

bob

I wonder why I NEVER got a response?

All I was saying was Great job............[/quote

I think it depends on who gets em really. If he is away and a secretary gets it perhaps that is why. But I think if he gets it he answers.

I wrote to him at his corporate address from the website. I was so impressed with him on Undercover Boss and told him about our wonderful cruise with my 91 year old Mom. I did not hear back from him directly, but got a nice letter from corporate. And then on our next cruise we had a nice fruit bowl and bottle of wine compliments of NCL! I really like their customer service.

Archived