Sunday, December 8 - A Sunny Sail-Away

innlady1

Glad the camera got closer - but it wasn't as close as I would have liked - takes me back to our Prinsendam sail a way. I'm starting to think you are better off on a verandah :confused:

But it was nice to see the group:)

too bad when they zoomed in it was blurry.....

oh there they are again!!!!! What are those striped little playhouses behind them??

Those are decorative "thingy's" at the Seaview Pool.

Nice closeup shots of Chief and his group...too bad it was blurry. :rolleyes:

Arthur and I had the perfect place on Maasdam. We were on that deck midships at the top, where the retractable roof of the lido is. When they zoomed in on us it was mega sharp. I have wonderful photos from that one.

I think they can focus better from the side than from the front or back.

Well, it is 5:45 here - so you know what that means - Master Marley's feeding time:eek::D

thanks so much Sheila for starting the thread and Lou and Dave for the great web cam. And thanks everyone for the great company this Sunday afternoon :D

My screen went black just at the crucial moment - just like yesterday. I think I'm in too much of a hurry to switch cameras and I click too often! I heard toots, though. I think she was trying too hard. Did not beat the "Love Boat"!

yeah...I have to say it: Love Boat was the best today, four times at that!

The sun was disappearing behind the hotels so people started leaving.

The water was winderful! This coming from a New Yorker; the locals think we are crazy.

Thanks for the answer. It was such a beautiful looking day I was surprised more people were not on the beach. You had a great spot to watch the sailaway.

Sorry you missed it. The medical disembark was interesting to watch. Thanks Lou and Dave for the great close-ups of Nieuw Amsterdam.

Absolutely agree and listening to the marine radio traffic with regard to this as well as "lost" crew luggage provided for an interesting afternoon online!