Sunday, December 8 - A Sunny Sail-Away

innlady1

It appears to be a lovely, sunny day for a sail-away today. Join the addicts at http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com to watch the Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam leave today.

The Eurodam is scheduled to depart at 1 PM and the NA at 4 PM. I'm sure the 1 PM is an error on the Port Schedule.

Our Chief and Mrs. Chief will be on board the NA...anyone know from where they'll be waving?

Hope to be here Sheila - would like to wave to the 2 Chiefs :D

I am quite sure he mentioned where they will be on another sail a way thread (I think the last one he hosted)

Will have to take a look

Good morning from sunny and warm Fort Lauderdale. Our family and fellow Roll Call members will be on the rail Sea View Pool with the CC and Alias/DW Chief banner.

Eurodam is scheduled for early departure as it's headed to Freeport for dry dock.

Bag drag in 45 minutes!:D

http://portevergladeswebcam.com

Bon Voyage!:)

Hope to be here Sheila - would like to wave to the 2 Chiefs :D

I am quite sure he mentioned where they will be on another sail a way thread (I think the last one he hosted)

Will have to take a look

Mrs. Chief a full Colonel retired really does outrank me. Yes Ma'am, no Ma'am, should have thought of that myself Ma'am! :D

Good morning from sunny and warm Fort Lauderdale. Our family and fellow Roll Call members will be on the rail Sea View Pool with the CC and Alias/DW Chief banner.

Eurodam is scheduled for early departure as it's headed to Freeport for dry dock.

We will be looking for you.

Thanks for checking in, Chief...we're glad to know where you'll be waving from! Have a great cruise on the NA.

Good morning everyone.

Bon Voyage to the chiefs times two. Have a wonderful time.

The Eurodam is scheduled to sail at 1400 hours.... 2PM east time. I do not know if the port schedule has changed since Sheila first posted the time.

And it is rather chilly here in southern California. only in the 40's. That is winter for us. ;)

30 minutes from drop bags, sign in and on-board and 1:00 PM luggage delivered and unpacked. Looking over at Eurodam and crane still loading trailers on aft.

That was fast. You should have a great view of Eurodam's sailaway. Enjoy your cruise.

Looks as if there might be some action on Eurodam - although the jetway is still in place, I think. I have made a discovery - I can expand the screen a bit, without going to "full screen" and it makes for a much better view. I had forgotten - I do it for sudoku a lot so the numbers are bigger!