Sunday, December 8 - A Sunny Sail-Away

innlady1

Looks as if there might be some action on Eurodam - although the jetway is still in place, I think. I have made a discovery - I can expand the screen a bit, without going to "full screen" and it makes for a much better view. I had forgotten - I do it for sudoku a lot so the numbers are bigger!

If you are on cam 2, I do think you are looking at the NA. No cam focusing on the Eurodam. ... at least if I am reading the map correctly, it should be the NA.

If you are on cam 2, I do think you are looking at the NA. No cam focusing on the Eurodam. ... at least if I am reading the map correctly, it should be the NA.

Yep; NADM is on the Intra Coastal Waterway at Berth 26 and EUDM is at Mid-port at Berth 19. The camera is on NADM at the moment

What a great day to watch a sail away in sunny Fort Lauderdale. I have snow falling outside my window and my husband has the Lions game playing in the other room. they of course can't even see the lines on the field because of the snow.

So looking forward to my Ryndam cruise on Dec. 22.

You haven't lived until you've worked with not two, but three, Greek Bridge officers ;)

I am remembering a friend of mine, when he was a navigator in the Navy, had been at a Greek wine festival when there was an emergency sorte. He could barely see to nav out of port. :D