Laundry & Latitudes Question

Savaann618

If my husband and I are both Gold latitudes members, are we each entitled to a bag of laundry at half price? We are traveling in the same cabin. Thank you!

Yes. But you have do to it on the full-a-bag day. On a 7-day cruise, it is usually Day 4 returning on Day 6. Two day service.

Contrasted with platinums who can get a free bag with next day service any day.

Interesting. On our last few cruises, we only received one certificate for everyone in the cabin. Could we have requested more?

On the Escape in February, we had two Platinums and one Gold sailing in the same cabin. The only discount book we received was one Platinum book. This included our coupons for free laundry and our two Platinum dinners.

Would we have been able to get another free bag of laundry or a bag at 50% off? I know that the dinner coupons are only one per cabin and thought the laundry was as well.

Interesting. On our last few cruises, we only received one certificate for everyone in the cabin. Could we have requested more?

On the Escape in February, we had two Platinums and one Gold sailing in the same cabin. The only discount book we received was one Platinum book. This included our coupons for free laundry and our two Platinum dinners.

Would we have been able to get another free bag of laundry or a bag at 50% off? I know that the dinner coupons are only one per cabin and thought the laundry was as well.

We are Platinum Plus and received one coupon. When i asked for one for my husband i was told to just write Platinum Plus on the laundry slip and we got it for free.

We are Platinum Plus and received one coupon. When i asked for one for my husband i was told to just write Platinum Plus on the laundry slip and we got it for free.

My husband is the one who sends laundry out. When he filled out the list, he was just going to write "FREE" on it. I explained to him that we have a coupon that he needs to include.

But it's good to know that we can most likely get a second bag if we need it. And I'll tell my husband to write Platinum on it instead of his random FREE. :D

Yes. But you have do to it on the full-a-bag day. On a 7-day cruise, it is usually Day 4 returning on Day 6. Two day service.

Not true, we were gold on our last cruise & had a bag done when it wasn't the promo day. We just filled out the slip & were charged 50% of the amount.

Not true, we were gold on our last cruise & had a bag done when it wasn't the promo day. We just filled out the slip & were charged 50% of the amount.

You are correct... gold members can send their laundry any time they choose, just like platinum. The bundled special is totally separate from latitudes laundry benefits.

My husband and I are Gold members and I understand that we get 50% off each, my question is since this is a 15 day TA would that be per 7 days or is this just a one time offer per cruise regardless of how long the cruise is? Makes a big difference on how much to pack.

My husband and I are Gold members and I understand that we get 50% off each, my question is since this is a 15 day TA would that be per 7 days or is this just a one time offer per cruise regardless of how long the cruise is? Makes a big difference on how much to pack.

Suggestion here - do the $19.99 bag laundry deal when it is offered with as much clothing as you can stuff in that bag.

Find out when that is scheduled and do your 50% deal (with less clothing laundry by the piece) at a time that

works around that keeping you in fresh clean clothing.

If you find a better deal like two $19.99 bag deals on a 14+ day cruise do that instead of the 50% deal.

If you are Gold Latitudes you should be familiar with how to game the system to your economical advantage.

It is clearly written- it is one, per cruise.

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program

• 4 months later...