Behind the Fun - Likelihood of not being sold out?

Darwal

I would love to book the Behind the Fun tour when I'm on the Pride in July. My scheduled arrival time is 1pm, assuming parking line, dropping bags, checking in, etc... By the time I get on the ship what is the likelihood there would still be 4 spots open?

Anyone else been in this scenario and was still lucky enough to book it?

You should be okay ... I have seen it being offered on the second day before - But if you want to guarantee it I would make sure that you do that first thing when you get on the boat while everyone else is at the buffet line

I would love to book the Behind the Fun tour when I'm on the Pride in July. My scheduled arrival time is 1pm, assuming parking line, dropping bags, checking in, etc... By the time I get on the ship what is the likelihood there would still be 4 spots open?

Anyone else been in this scenario and was still lucky enough to book it?

it depends on when the staff start booking people for the tour. I do know that there is a limited number for booking the tour (I think it's around 20). I've also heard that, on some ships, if the demand is really high, sometimes a second booking will be offered.

If you book as soon as you get on you should be OK, and yes I have seen 2 offerings on a sailing. I think it is based on demand more than anything. My husband did it and loved in a few cruises ago, but he is a maintenance man by trade and loves anywhere he can see how things work... me I could have cared less lol! So I booked in for him and I relaxed while he traipsed all over the ship.

If it is really popular, they will do 2 tours.. We didn't get signed up until dinner time embarkation day, and were put on a waitlist. The next day we got a note saying we had gotten on the second tour.

It's been a few years since we did the tour. I do recall reading on this board that 3:00 was the unannounced time they started offering the tour at the desk. I don't know if that still applies. Good luck. We really enjoyed it.

It's been a few years since we did the tour. I do recall reading on this board that 3:00 was the unannounced time they started offering the tour at the desk. I don't know if that still applies. Good luck. We really enjoyed it.

No, Behind the Fun should be available for ticketing as soon as Shore Excursions opens, which is immediately after embark starts.

I've done it on every Carnival cruise so far, and have learned something new every time. Highly recommended for anyone who has an interest in how a floating, moving city really operates.