What has been you favorite Port of Call and why?

IGottaP

My personal Favorite has been St. Thomas USVI. Most beautiful Beaches I have experienced. simply loved the Vibe of this place and the people there. where has been your favorite? I just may plan a trip to visit there.

My personal Favorite has been St. Thomas USVI. Most beautiful Beaches I have experienced. simply loved the Vibe of this place and the people there. where has been your favorite? I just may plan a trip to visit there.

So hard to pick just one!! I love the beaches in Antigua but I loved Tortola, too. Didn't care for the beach we went to on St. Kitts but I think my very favorite cruise memory is seeing the point where the Atlantic and Caribbean meet!

I haven't been very many different places on my cruises (teacher on a budget here lol), but I did get to go to Playa del Carmen and loved it! Soft sand and gorgeous water!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I827 using Forums mobile app

Aruba. Wifey and I rented a jeep and went off roading on the beach all day. Drove for hours and found a bunch of out of the way bars, just randomly showing up in the middle of nowhere.

Jan. 2011, Limon, Costa Rica. Veragua Rainforest tour and zip line. Visited research center with naturalist and learned so much up close and personal with the native wildlife. Tasted raw cocoa beans straight of the tree. Now have great friendship with my host and currently planning an extended trip to visit once more in depth to explore more of the region.

My favorite is Aruba. It has lots of stuff to explore, great warm water & beaches, and very good SCUBA diving. NO... wait, my girlfriend won't to there with me so...

Curacao is really a neat place to explore around. It's so colorful and the swinging pontoon bridge is "neat". Every time I go there I do a huge walk-about and see different stuff every time. There are lots of good water activities. No... wait...

Antigua is a great stop. If you time it right, you can hop over to Montserrat and explore the volcano stuff. (Jimmy Buffett's song, "Volcano" is about Montserrat) No... wait... it's really hard to get to Montserrat...

My favorite is Cozumel. As an avid SCUBA diver, it has some of the best SCUBA diving in the world. Of course there's Margaritaville. Any island with a Margaritaville has got to be my favorite. So then I must include Grand Turk, Jamaica, and of course Key West....

NO! Wait... My favorite is Grand Cayman because of the warm, clear, turquoise water, and neat little shopping area, and other funky places on the island to see. AND there's a Margaritaville...

.... hummmmmm.... you get the idea. So many islands, so little time.

Bob

Searching for Kokomo

I like so many too! Its like picking your favorite kid or dog.

Among the tops in descending order (with lowest being 'first' ala Miss America):

-Roatan, wow just was stunning to me, I have great memories of that day.

-Castaway Cay, can't wait to go back and the entire day was an awesome

experience, and I never even got to the adult beaches, so I have more to see.

-Hawaii, all of the ports, got engaged at a luau in Maui so that probably tops the list, along with the crater at Volcanic Natl park and helicopter in Kauai and an awesome snorkel on inflated rafts at Captain Cook's cove with the most amazing pineapple and dolphins.

Honorable Mentions:

-Barcelona

-St Maarten for coastal hike in the hills

-Cozumel because I enjoy Chankanaab so much

-Nassau (yes I know!) for Blue Lagoon and being able to kiss and hug a sea lion.

Dubrovnik Croatia.

My avatar is a picture of us above the old town.

I've got to agree with everything you said about St Thomas though, since I used to live there:D The people are indeed great.

The web cam from Sapphire Beach, just to hold you until next time

http://www.caribbean-on-line.com/caribbean-web-cams/sapphire-beach-st-thomas-webcam.shtml

My favorite is Aruba. It has lots of stuff to explore, great warm water & beaches, and very good SCUBA diving. NO... wait, my girlfriend won't to there with me so...

Curacao is really a neat place to explore around. It's so colorful and the swinging pontoon bridge is "neat". Every time I go there I do a huge walk-about and see different stuff every time. There are lots of good water activities. No... wait...

Antigua is a great stop. If you time it right, you can hop over to Montserrat and explore the volcano stuff. (Jimmy Buffett's song, "Volcano" is about Montserrat) No... wait... it's really hard to get to Montserrat...

My favorite is Cozumel. As an avid SCUBA diver, it has some of the best SCUBA diving in the world. Of course there's Margaritaville. Any island with a Margaritaville has got to be my favorite. So then I must include Grand Turk, Jamaica, and of course Key West....

NO! Wait... My favorite is Grand Cayman because of the warm, clear, turquoise water, and neat little shopping area, and other funky places on the island to see. AND there's a Margaritaville...

.... hummmmmm.... you get the idea. So many islands, so little time.

Bob

Searching for Kokomo

Loving this post especially the part about "my girlfriend won't go there with me" LOL! :)

Dubrovnik Croatia.

My avatar is a picture of us above the old town.

I've got to agree with everything you said about St Thomas though, since I used to live there:D The people are indeed great.

The web cam from Sapphire Beach, just to hold you until next time

http://www.caribbean-on-line.com/caribbean-web-cams/sapphire-beach-st-thomas-webcam.shtml

Thanks thats awesome

Actually, here are my TOP TEN PORTS, starting with my favorite port, and then in rank order::)

1. Tortola

2. St. Maarten

3. Antigua

4. St. Thomas

5. Key West

6. San Juan

7. Cozumel

8. Grand Turk

9. HMC

10.Grand Cayman

Didn't care for: Ocho Rios, Nassau:o

Two new ports this next cruise: Roatan and Belize -- looking forward to!:D

Wish list: Curacao, Aruba, Martinique, St. Lucia, St. Kitts:)

And a military history buff. I loved St Kitts for it's long and rich military history. The fort is impressive considering what it is built out of, where it is and the fact the French started it and the Brits kicked them out and finished it

Archived