Does Carnival extend the final payment deadline...

tiffy0428

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Thank you so much for your thoughts, now does anyone know if carnival grants an automatic 1 day grace period for final payment thank you in advance for your answers

Do you really want to take a chance that if they did it before they still do so? I would call and ask and get definitive answer.

Thank you so much for your thoughts, now does anyone know if carnival grants an automatic 1 day grace period for final payment thank you in advance for your answers

Why wouldn’t they hold you to the terms of your contract? If you want special terms you can call and ask and it may or may not be granted but if you miss your payment date they have every right to cancel your cruise. Why wouldn’t you just call????

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have seen before where people on here say it doesn't cancel until a day or two after final payment, and I've seen where people say its cancelled at midnight the night of. Any question you ask on here gets at least 6 different answers.

If you use a pvp, you might want to call and ask them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

FYI - I was supposed to pay my CCL Horizon balance by 9/17. I had planned to pay for it on 9/16, but I worked, and it slipped my mind. I boarded another ship on 9/17.. still didn't think about it, until the next morning when I was going through emails (thankfully I get the internet package) and I was sent an email warning me if it was not paid in 48 hours, that the booking would be cancelled. The email was from the day before... so I quickly paid for it, as I had completely forgotten.