Cabin 1700 Freedom of the Seas

I have a hold on cabin 1700 on Freedom of the Seas for June 2018. I'm wondering if this is a good cabin. We have cabin 9730 on Adventure of the Seas in 2016 and loved it.

I hope this is just as nice.

Great cabin - pretty sure 1700 has the famous pole just like 1400. Have had 1400 a few times - pole didn't bother us one bit. Cabin is very large, kind of an odd shape, and the balcony is great.

Pretty sure if you google 1400 and 1700 on the Independence that there is a great video.

Best.cabin.ever. However usually you need to book 3 or more in that cabin. It's actually larger then a Jr Suite as square footage. Wonderful balcony. Protected and private. Bathroom is normal tiny size and I felt the closet was actually a little smaller then average. We had 11 people in there several times and did not feel crowded. The size makes up for the closet for sure. And its quiet back there.

• 9 months later...
Thanks everyone.

Another question - my husband uses a CPAP machine.... are there outlets near the bed or just the one at the desk? THANKS

No outlets near the bed on Freedom.

Contact special_needs@rccl.com and notify them of the CPAP. They will supply an extension cord and distilled water.