Yacht Club on Seaside

rojoand8

Just got back from a week on the Davina in the Yacht Club. We loved it so much, we decided we wanted to take our daughter and her family on the Seaside in the Yacht Club in July of 2019. We were told that all Yacht Club is completely booked through 2020. Can this be true when the listings haven’t even been posted yet?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm booked in the YC for 12/01/2018. When I booked about a month ago, there were only 5 outside suites left, including the front 2 which are blocked by the Top Sail Lounge, according to the website. There were quite a few inside cabins in the YC though.

Just got back from a week on the Davina in the Yacht Club. We loved it so much, we decided we wanted to take our daughter and her family on the Seaside in the Yacht Club in July of 2019. We were told that all Yacht Club is completely booked through 2020. Can this be true when the listings haven’t even been posted yet?

Not true at all.

• 2 months later...
I'm booked in the YC for 12/01/2018. When I booked about a month ago, there were only 5 outside suites left, including the front 2 which are blocked by the Top Sail Lounge, according to the website. There were quite a few inside cabins in the YC though.

Just wondering what you mean the front two blocked by the Top Sail Lounge... I just booked 18002..thinking it was a great spot

Can anyone comment on Cabin 18002...thanks

There is a link to a great video on 18001, twin. If you search for posts made by me you should find it as I replied to the person who posted it. Looks like a nice room, quiet location.

The number of cabins available in the YC depends on the number of people you request.

this happened to me. When searching for a cabin for 2 people on their website, the are very few cabins left on some sailings. But if you enter 4 or 5 people in the search, there are many cabins available. I don't know why they "hide" the cabins that sleep extra people when they could sell them to 2 people. Seriously, how many people want to travel with 5 in a cabin? I wonder if there is a deadline when they start releasing these cabins to fewer people.

The number of cabins available in the YC depends on the number of people you request.

this happened to me. When searching for a cabin for 2 people on their website, the are very few cabins left on some sailings. But if you enter 4 or 5 people in the search, there are many cabins available. I don't know why they "hide" the cabins that sleep extra people when they could sell them to 2 people. Seriously, how many people want to travel with 5 in a cabin? I wonder if there is a deadline when they start releasing these cabins to fewer people.

Interesting!

I guess it makes sense that they are trying to get the most money, at east this early (1.5 years until summer 2019). I booked last July, so about a year in advance and had no problem - I think only 2 or 3 YC cabins were marked as occupied. And I do have a cabin for 2 that would sleep 4.