Okay, If YOU'RE So Smart and Creative...

redneony

Carnival Kardashian

The whole family can do commercials...Kim could maybe even do a movie that gets leaked over the internet...Khole can get pregnant on the ship...Kourtney can come up with a Holistic menu...Bruce could be in charge of the sports bar...and Kris can just nag everyone

Sorry...they are everywhere...

carnival kardashian

the whole family can do commercials...kim could maybe even do a movie that gets leaked over the internet...khole can get pregnant on the ship...kourtney can come up with a holistic menu...bruce could be in charge of the sports bar...and kris can just nag everyone

sorry...they are everywhere...

lmao

Carnival Kardashian

The whole family can do commercials...Kim could maybe even do a movie that gets leaked over the internet...Khole can get pregnant on the ship...Kourtney can come up with a Holistic menu...Bruce could be in charge of the sports bar...and Kris can just nag everyone

Haha. With sister ship Carnival Snooki.

So does Celebrity. :rolleyes:

That is of course the challenge, come up with a killer name that isn't used by anyone else.

Keeping with the "breeze" theme, Carnival Zephyr.

I like the name Zephyr..:)

Carnival Kardashian

I literally just spit my water at my desk. HA !

So does Celebrity. :rolleyes:

That is of course the challenge, come up with a killer name that isn't used by anyone else.

Keeping with the "breeze" theme, Carnival Zephyr.

Zephyr is cool.. Sounds sort of like another Celeb ship, the old Zenith, sister to Horizon..

I don't see anyone knockin' it outta the park here as far as names go!! After all the complaining..:)

Zephyr is cool.. Sounds sort of like another Celeb ship, the old Zenith, sister to Horizon..

I don't see anyone knockin' it outta the park here as far as names go!! After all the complaining..:)

It's okay, but kind of strange... I don't know if I'd want my boat to fly...

last time I looked...I am not on their payroll...I pay them

Since I am not being paid ...I will stick with Kardashian:cool:

The objective according to the OP was to name the next Carnival ship, not think of a name to replace a great name.

Maybe Carnival should take a leaf out of their sister line Cunard's playbook and just start over.

Mardi Gras II anyone?

I saw yesterday someone post Carnival Desperation.

Archived