Oasis of the seas central park balconies

Polperro

The larger balcony cabin numbers in Central Park are on decks 10, 11 and 12

However the larger balcony is not indicated on the deck plan, and not sure why but they seem to keep them a secret.

Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Can anyone confirm the larger balconies are on Allure as well? Another thread says they are only on Symphony and Harmony due to the interior stateroom next door (replacing the storage area shown above I guess).

We booked 12229 on the Allure by chance and it would be a pleasant bonus to get the larger balcony!

Can anyone confirm the larger balconies are on Allure as well? Another thread says they are only on Symphony and Harmony due to the interior stateroom next door (replacing the storage area shown above I guess).

We booked 12229 on the Allure by chance and it would be a pleasant bonus to get the larger balcony!

Yes they are on Allure as well.

• Like 1

We had that cabin the end of February. I was surprised at the large balcony. We did experience some noise from the service room next door, but it wasn't that bad and not at night. We're booked in that same location on Symphony next year.

We had 11629 on Allure and loved it. Stateroom attendant also got us two loungers. We've booked same room on Symphony and Oasis (hoping it's same set up on Symphony as weren't sure when booking).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Has anyone sailed with one of these cabins recently? Im curious how I can get a lounge chair? Im cruising solo and this is a very pleasant surprise! Id love to be able to lay out here and read a book!

Im also wondering if the bed is by the window in these rooms? Is the headboard on the wall next to the working space?

51 minutes ago, jstazy said:

Has anyone sailed with one of these cabins recently? Im curious how I can get a lounge chair? Im cruising solo and this is a very pleasant surprise! Id love to be able to lay out here and read a book!

Im also wondering if the bed is by the window in these rooms? Is the headboard on the wall next to the working space?

The wife 'may' have told the cabin steward that I had back issues and a lounger would be a big help😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, jstazy said:

which ship are you sailing? Harmony had added loungers to those balconies in 2019

6001517B-1451-435D-AAAE-4CE807491CAC.jpeg

• Like 1