Brilliance of the Seas Deck 4 interior

We're currently booked in an interior cabin (4051) on Brilliance of the Seas for the November 3, 2019, TA. We've never stayed in an interior, and never on the same deck as Guest Relations.

Anybody care to comment on positive or negative for this cabin?

We're currently booked in an interior cabin (4051) on Brilliance of the Seas for the November 3, 2019, TA. We've never stayed in an interior, and never on the same deck as Guest Relations.

I'm not sure what your concern is about being "on the same deck as Guest Relations".

Interiors are not *my* choice of cabin, but I often have an oceanview cabin on Vision class ships and sometimes Radiance class ships. Deck 4 is my deck of choice. :)

I'm not sure what your concern is about being "on the same deck as Guest Relations".

Interiors are not *my* choice of cabin, but I often have an oceanview cabin on Vision class ships and sometimes Radiance class ships. Deck 4 is my deck of choice. :)

Same here, stayed on multiple Deck 4 OV on Grandeur/Enchantment, like on Brilliance not bad location for Shows, Main Dining, others....I'd do it.

You are in a superb location, just down the hall and away from the Centrum, on the elevator side (not the guest services side).

The only noise you may get is above you during the regular day as you are directly below the main shops and hallway, lots of traffic mid-day and likely some movement of boxes/inventory/etc after hours perhaps.

None of the "public" areas are open to the cabin hallways. You won't experience more noise or traffic because of the deck you're on. With an interior cabin, they're all the same!

Everything above is 100% incorrect. I just sailed last month on Brilliance in cabin 4561, the very first interior from the Centrum and Guest Services... awesome location however the loudest cabin I have ever stayed in by a million times over. There is no door which closes this hallway to the Centrum. Moreover, I definitely heard the odd noise above me with regard to walking traffic and even after hours (movement).

If I ever sail an interior again I would definitely go down at least 4-5 cabins (like the OP) from the Centrum or simply go down to deck 3 which I really found super convenient as well (when I sailed Serenade)

Change that cabin if you can!

We had cabin 4053, the one next door, on a B2B on Brilliance, the second worst cabin we have ever had.

It is directly beneath the marble floor of the shops area which is not a big deal during the day when you are out and about but in the middle of the night when a crew member drags across the floor a trolley which sounds like a thundering train over head it is not fun.

We had cabin 4059 on a previous sailing and loved the location , no issues with noise in that one and thought we would have the same with 4053 , big mistake.

I checked what was above 4059 and the area was carpeted . Counted my steps from the cabin door to the elevators and counted them back on the floor above.

We have also had 4021 , no issues with that cabin as it is beneath the carpeted conference room.

Always check what is above you on the deck plans.

Edited by heatherb1958

We had cabin 4053, the one next door, on a B2B on Brilliance, the second worst cabin we have ever had.

It is directly beneath the marble floor of the shops area which is not a big deal during the day when you are out and about but in the middle of the night when a crew member drags across the floor a trolley which sounds like a thundering train over head it is not fun.

We had cabin 4059 on a previous sailing and loved the location , no issues with noise in that one and thought we would have the same with 4053 , big mistake.

We have also had 4021 , no issues with that cabin as it is beneath the carpeted conference room.

Excellent advise.

I checked what was above 4059 and the area was carpeted . Counted my steps from the cabin door to the elevators and counted them back on the floor above.

Okay, thanks for the advice. I always do look above and below, but didn't think the shops above would be a problem. Didn't consider marble floors!

So, I have a choice of 7579 (I think that's the one that is connecting, and the one next door is available, which is great for my sister and BIL, but don't connecting cabins lose the sofa and only have a seat?). If so, my other choices are 9609, 9611, 4537, 4539, and 3077 and 3079.

Trying to stay as midship as possible and as close as possible to my sister and BIL's cabin.

Thanks for any an all advice!

Ouch. I would never have thought that the shops would be a source of annoyance. Thanks for THAT warning. (although as I wrote, I don't do interiors - I do OV ;) )

Superb advice... thank you Heather! I've noted your experiences... It's amazing the different a cabin just a few doors down make... this is also true with balcony cabins, Centrum cabins (re noise) etc.

So, I have a choice of 7579 (I think that's the one that is connecting, and the one next door is available, which is great for my sister and BIL, but don't connecting cabins lose the sofa and only have a seat?).

Correct

If so, my other choices are 9609, 9611, 4537, 4539, and 3077 and 3079.

Trying to stay as midship as possible and as close as possible to my sister and BIL's cabin.!

3077/3079 and 9609/9611 both excellent choices. Personally I'm a higher deck kinda guy... the lower decks are equal to higher decks other than if anyone prone to sea sickness/motion sickness the 3rd deck would be totally ideal.

DO NOT choose 4537/4539!

These is a main hallway through to a crew area and staircase that I noted seems to be heavily used by staff. :)

Superb advice... thank you Heather! I've noted your experiences... It's amazing the different a cabin just a few doors down make... this is also true with balcony cabins, Centrum cabins (re noise) etc.

Correct

3077/3079 and 9609/9611 both excellent choices. Personally I'm a higher deck kinda guy... the lower decks are equal to higher decks other than if anyone prone to sea sickness/motion sickness the 3rd deck would be totally ideal.

DO NOT choose 4537/4539!

These is a main hallway through to a crew area and staircase that I noted seems to be heavily used by staff. :)

Thanks for everyone's advice. I switched us to 3077 and 3079. I probably would have gone with Deck 9, but these two cabins on Deck 3 were more midship than those available on Deck 9.

Hello,

we stayed in interior cabin 8013 on onboard Brilliance in July 2018.

It was a quiet location with not much traffic outside.

Here is a picture video, I made of our cabin, so you can see the layout (it’s cabin category 4V).

We made friends with a couple, who stayed in 8001 (first interior cabin at the very front) and they had a different layout of the cabin. 8001 is a connecting stateroom with 8003.

I also made a picture video:

I hope it will help you a little bit in your decision. We always prefer Deck 8&9 onboard Radiance Class ships!

Greetings,

Stefanie