Ruby Status turning Platinum question

culvercitycruiser

I am currently Ruby Status and will turn Platium at the end of my next cruise. Will I be able to use the Platinum lounge to for disembark?

Same with us!! On Royal you don't move to the next level of loyalty until AFTER you have Finished the cruise. I guess we will both have to wait and see what happens. See you on board Ruby in a few weeks

I am currently Ruby Status and will turn Platium at the end of my next cruise. Will I be able to use the Platinum lounge to for disembark?

You turn Platinum AFTER your next cruise which technically is after your disembarkation. That said, if your Captain's Circle Host is on the ball and you get your new Platinum card in your stateroom the night before, I suppose you could simply flash that and use the lounge.

We just made Platinum a couple months ago too. We got a congratulations card and lapel pins in our cabin, card outlined new benefits we’d get with our NEXT cruise. So I wouldn’t expect you’ll be able to use any benefits.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Other than the Mimosas and free foot massages, I don't see what is so special about the disembarkation room.

Wow have I been missing something after all these years waiting in the PES lounge for deboarding. :rolleyes:

You will become platinum on your next cruise after getting enough credits to move up. When you check in the next cruise you will get the platinum sea card. Until then you will have to remain a ruby member. Same is true when you reach the elite level.

• 3 weeks later...

We have completed Platinum requirements but the Princess website still shows us as Ruby. Some emails we receive for tours and specialty dining on our next cruise show our status as Platinum so I guess we'll officially upgrade at check in for our next cruise.

The Princess website shows Platinum benefits as Atlas, Preferred check in, Disembarkation lounge and internet minutes.

How do we find out about things like Elite/Platinum lounge, functions etc?

Do they leave notices in your room?

We have completed Platinum requirements but the Princess website still shows us as Ruby. Some emails we receive for tours and specialty dining on our next cruise show our status as Platinum so I guess we'll officially upgrade at check in for our next cruise.

The Princess website shows Platinum benefits as Atlas, Preferred check in, Disembarkation lounge and internet minutes.

Congratulation for making Platinum.

Just curious, what is the Atlas perk?

Enjoy your cruise.

Cruise Atlas. See Captain's Circle Membership Benefits on the Princess website.

There are obviously other benefits not listed.

Thanks.

I could not remember that the Cruise Atlas is a Platinum level loyalty perk.

Also, a coupon for,complimentary dinner at Crown Grill or Sabatinnis.

BTW, you should have received a Platinum level lapel pin in the mail. If not, ask for the pin at the Pursers Desk on your cruise. So you can wear it proudly. :)

Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by Kingofcool1947

Thanks.

I could not remember that the Cruise Atlas is a Platinum level loyalty perk.

Also, a coupon for,complimentary dinner at Crown Grill or Sabatinnis.

BTW, you should have received a Platinum level lapel pin in the mail. If not, ask for the pin at the Pursers Desk on your cruise. So you can wear it proudly. :)

Enjoy your cruise.

when did the complimentary coupon for a dinner at the Crown grill or Sabatinnis start

Yes. You should get a notice in your cabin for the Platinum/Elite/Suite lounge and later during the cruise an invitation to the Captains Circle party. You'll see the free internet minutes as a package option when you first sign on to the internet.

If you're right about already being Platinum, you should call to make sure your status is correct. One way to see is if your boarding pass says "ETICKET PREFERRED BOARDING PASS" across the top and has a green bar below that.

If you're right about already being Platinum, you should call to make sure your status is correct. One way to see is if your boarding pass says "ETICKET PREFERRED BOARDING PASS" across the top and has a green bar below that.

Yes. Our boarding passes do have "ETICKET PREFERRED BOARDING PASS" but when I sign in to the Princess website it shows "Your Captain's Circle level is Ruby.