Special concoction you've made with food available

crusinpsychRN

I get a helping of soft serve ice cream or froyo and load it up with toppings from the buffet. You can really be creative with this as there are a lot of choices in the dessert section.

The cookies are my FAVORITE, but the (typically dry) cakes and other sweets compliment the frozen treat perfectly.

You can also stop by Cherry on Top for some candy to mix in. :-)

75% Iced Tea, 25% Lemonade -- makes it drinkable

Get an omelet, and add 2 slices of provolone from the salad bar, after 5 minutes, your omelet is now very cheesy (the way I prefer).

Ask for an extra patty when ordering a cheeseburger (especially if there are pulling them off the grill - best burger I have had in awhile last week on the Dream - super juicy)

At the Deli, they will make you anything you like with the ingredients they have (my kids like grilled cheese and I had them modify my Reubens to my liking)

Great topic!

For an early lunch, go to the "Late Risers" breakfast grill and get a fried egg and a few pieces of bacon. Move over to the burger grill get a cheeseburger. Slide the egg and the bacon onto your cheeseburger - delish.

At the brunch, order the breakfast burrito, a side of sausage links and a side of squashed tater tots. Rough chop the sausage and potaotes. Unwrap burrito and put in sausage/potatoes with many splashes of tobasco, wrap it back up. Makes a pretty good breakfast burrito.

Pineapple chutney from the Tandoor over ice cream.

I also order the Eggs Benedict in parts and dip fruit into the WCMC.

Mom makes a concoction of coffe and vanilla softserve.

Can make Coke/Orange/Root Beer floats.

75% Iced Tea, 25% Lemonade -- makes it drinkable

Get an omelet, and add 2 slices of provolone from the salad bar, after 5 minutes, your omelet is now very cheesy (the way I prefer).

Ask for an extra patty when ordering a cheeseburger (especially if there are pulling them off the grill - best burger I have had in awhile last week on the Dream - super juicy)

At the Deli, they will make you anything you like with the ingredients they have (my kids like grilled cheese and I had them modify my Reubens to my liking)

DW an I both order our Reubens with double meat. I know, that's not what the thread is asking, but it's one of the things you an have them do at the Deli.

Chocolate milk from the breakfast buffet -- mix with vanilla soft-serve = great milkshake (and free) :o

I love this thread! So many great ideas!

I thought of making a shake in my Tervis last cruise but I couldn't find any milk. Is it only available at breakfast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought of making a shake in my Tervis last cruise but I couldn't find any milk. Is it only available at breakfast?

I will use it this round for my cruise , I also have a spring thing ( for mixing powdered drinks ) and make a milkshake for my DH.

If you don't see it on the lido, just ask for some.