Which ships berthed near ours?

kaymoz

How can I find out which other cruise ships will be berthed near ours at our various portstops?

I am interested in finding possible tour groups from other ships for a cruise stop in a location where our smallish ship will be parked close to the tourist attractions of the downtown area, and the big boys will be farther out. The roll call for our cruise is really quiet, so I want to check with the others!

Have you tried plugging "[name of port] ship schedule" into your favorite search engine?

Pretty much every port authority has an official website with that info (though depending on what part of the world you are sailing may not be in English).

But since your interest is really not berthing arrangements but simply which specific ships will be in port the same day there are many TA sites that can assist you as well. Or even many of the cruise lines' own websites have a "search by port of call" option in their search fields.

Do you mean there might be another smallish ship docked at your location?

Or do you want to share with someone from one of the large ships that are docked at a different location? I wouldn't do that, too many issues. At what time do the ships dock, when can the passengers of large ships get off? Immigration involved? Will their bus pass your downtown location on the way to the sights? I am thinking of Hong Kong and Shanghai where this would make so sense at all.

Keep in mind if you are not using an official port site that the information may be wrong.

Almost all of those sites still list the Jewel stopping in Muroran next month and that has not been the plan for over half a year.

Since OP is on an Azamara cruise in the Baltics (based on roll call posts) this is going to be difficult, unless the can find any European based lines that may be in the same locations. Many of those are not really discussed on CC.

Since OP is on an Azamara cruise in the Baltics (based on roll call posts) this is going to be difficult, unless the can find any European based lines that may be in the same locations. Many of those are not really discussed on CC.

Not Azamara, Oceania Nautica. EM