Hotel in Barcelona precruise

Tryp Apolo Barcelona. Newly renovated. Clean airy rooms. Breakfast in the morning. Awesome place. Great WiFi. Dinner service. Centrally located and just a few miles from the port if that. We’ve been there on October 2016 for 2 days and May 2018 for 5 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our first visit to Barcelona, 90 of us stayed at the Barcelona Universal. We walked to Las Ramblas ( 12 minutes ) and were roughly 7 minutes from the cruise terminal. I recommend the Old City Walking tour at the La Placa , a square off the Las Ramblas. if still offered. https://runnerbeantours.com/ We were there in 2011

We stayed at the hotel Jazz post cruise. There was a train station just up the block, so it was easy to get around. Also close to Las Rambles and restaurants.

Nice modern hotel and rooms. We were very happy with it.

We are going on the July 13th sailing of Vision and are looking for recommendations for a hotel, as we are staying a few nights in Barcelona prior to sailing. Has anyone stayed at El Avenida Palace? Any other suggestions for a hotel located near tourist attractions, but not far from the cruise terminal? Thanks!

We stayed for 3 nights at Hotel Pulitzer. It's at the "top" of Las Ramblas just off Plaza

Catlunya, where you can catch a Hop On, Hop Off bus, close to the market which is

amazing. You will need a taxi to reach cruise port.

The hotel is contemporary, has helpful concierge, wine bar downstairs and lots of

lobby room for relaxing or meeting for a drink or glass of wine. I'll be staying there

the next time we're in Barcelona. I love it.

We stayed at Hotel Gallery and loved it!!! I have a video of our room and the rooftop terrace in my trip report. https://gotravellife.com/2018/05/27/spain-2018-part-1-barcelona-roses-cadaques-figueres-and-surrounding-areas/

Also included restaurants and sites we visited. Have a wonderful time, it’s one of our favorite cities in the world!!

We always stay at the Hilton Diagonal Mar. It's across a shopping mall, on the subway and hop-on-hop-off bus line.

6a217ab0b76a8ddd409d9936fe40ba7b.jpg

c82db64087988ddc97c675fd13714c77.jpg

69ccbc945a0ffdfdd5fa1e209c7e0ca0.jpg

We stayed here years ago. Can you remind me what taxi fare is from airport to hotel? Hotel to cruise pier?

Tryp Apolo Barcelona. Newly renovated. Clean airy rooms. Breakfast in the morning. Awesome place. Great WiFi. Dinner service. Centrally located and just a few miles from the port if that. We’ve been there on October 2016 for 2 days and May 2018 for 5 days.

That's the one place I wouldn't recommend. Definitely not a 4* place. Our room was dirty, the air con was terrible despite two visits from maintenance. I have to admit breakfast was good and location superb.

That's the one place I wouldn't recommend. Definitely not a 4* place. Our room was dirty, the air con was terrible despite two visits from maintenance. I have to admit breakfast was good and location superb.

Not sure when you stayed there. We were just there from 4-9 May 2018 and it was in pristine condition, especially after the completed renovation.

Hotel DO is great but a little pricey as its a boutique hotel. We stayed at the Oriente Antirem both times, right on Las Ramblas directly across from the square where Hotel Do is...couldnt recommend higher! Ive had 3 sets of friends stay there and they all agreed