Cruise price to Hawaii has droped

gerelmx

For our B2B to Hawaii in Sept/Oct 2019 the cruise fare has dropped $1,300 in each leg, if today I ask for an adjustment in the rate, can I ask for another adjustment in case the fare goes down more in the future?

$1300 per person or total for two?

I believe you can get any price adjustments prior to final payment. But check first to see if moving to a lower fare also means the loss of perks and/or benefits. If it does, decide which scenario works best for you in the long run.

Did you book with a travel agent? Often they have their own policies.

I see the OP is from Mexico. Are there different fare rules than from countries outside the US and Canada, like there are in the UK?

Did you book with a travel agent? Often they have their own policies.

$1300 per person or total for two?

I believe you can get any price adjustments prior to final payment. But check first to see if moving to a lower fare also means the loss of perks and/or benefits. If it does, decide which scenario works best for you in the long run.

Yes I booked with a TA, the same policies from Celebrity.

$1,300 for the two PAX each leg, I make a dummy quoting, same perks as the original booking. Only difference is the change in Gratuities and port fees.

I see the OP is from Mexico. Are there different fare rules than from countries outside the US and Canada, like there are in the UK?

Here applies the best price guarantee as in the USA, past Eclipse cruise I was upgraded from inside to Veranda and $40 less (before final payment)

Yes I booked with a TA, the same policies from Celebrity.

$1,300 for the two PAX each leg, I make a dummy quoting, same perks as the original booking. Only difference is the change in Gratuities and port fees.

Then I would definitely contact your TA and see if you can get your price adjusted. Keep in mind that a lower price can also lower any perks your TA may be passing on to you as their commission will be reduced as well.

Our Oct 2019 Hawaii has gone up $890 pp since we booked, was hoping the price drop the OP saw was on our cruise:(

We are in the Eclipse Cat 2B deck 7 booked it on December 17, 2017, Rate for 2 pax was $4,898 now it's $3,598

Our Oct 2019 Hawaii has gone up $890 pp since we booked, was hoping the price drop the OP saw was on our cruise:(
We are on same cruise as gerelmx & our C2 has gone up $1200 (total) with fewer perks now. Think I’ll stay as I am [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Maybe the increases are due to the cab category changes, mine changed from 2B to 2A, but I could still get the lowest rate savings of $1,150 in each leg

For our B2B to Hawaii in Sept/Oct 2019 the cruise fare has dropped $1,300 in each leg, if today I ask for an adjustment in the rate, can I ask for another adjustment in case the fare goes down more in the future?

I called last night and my rate was adjusted, savings of $1400. That was exciting news!

Update: just receive a phone call from my TA, Celebrity categorize my cabin from 2B to 2A and my savings are $1,150 in each leg, total savings $2,300 :):):)

Which sailing date is this for in Oct 2019? And did you see reduced prices on one or both of you B2B sailings?

Which sailing date is this for in Oct 2019? And did you see reduced prices on one or both of you B2B sailings?

Eclipse

September 22, 2019 Vancouver to Honolulu 11 nights

October 3, 2019 Honolulu to Vancouver 10 nights

Both legs have reduced price, originally my cabin was CAT 2B deck 7, I make the dummy booking with savings of $1,300 each leg. My TA called Celebrity and they say that my cabin has changed to 2A and the savings was $1,150 on each leg.:)

Eclipse

September 22, 2019 Vancouver to Honolulu 11 nights

October 3, 2019 Honolulu to Vancouver 10 nights

Both legs have reduced price, originally my cabin was CAT 2B deck 7, I make the dummy booking with savings of $1,300 each leg. My TA called Celebrity and they say that my cabin has changed to 2A and the savings was $1,150 on each leg.:)

Thanks, that’s excellent.

And I assume these rates come with 1 perk from Celebrity, plus whatever your TA is giving you?

I’m on the October 27 round trip Los Angeles in Aqua. I have 2 perks, one from X the other from my TA. Price on x webs has gone up 1000.00pp, on my TA site pretty much the same price but no perks. I will keep watching for a drop. I don’t think anything will happen until closer to sailing, since this is the ONLY r/t sailing All suites are taken, and Aqua only has limited availability.