Captain's Club desk? Concierge?

39august

I have seen references to the Captain's Club desk for help. Where is that located on Equinox, please? Also, on Silly the concierge desk was in the library. Is it also there on Equinox? We are in a concierge cabin just across from the library.

THe Concierge Desk and Captains Club desk are in different places on different ships. They keep trying different locations to see which work best. On Eclipse they are both at Team Earth (the globe). Just ask when you get on the ship and they will direct you.

I have seen references to the Captain's Club desk for help. Where is that located on Equinox, please? Also, on Silly the concierge desk was in the library. Is it also there on Equinox? We are in a concierge cabin just across from the library.

On the Equinox the Captains Club and Concierge desks are located on the same deck. Midship but not in the library. I can't remember if they were located on deck 9 (near the card room), 10 (near the library), or 11 (near the library).:confused:

Just curious, why would someone need to go to either of these places? I am sure there are reasons but after 10+ Celebrity cruises we've never visited either place. Many sailings in CC too.

Not making fun or anything, genuinely curious as to why someone needs to visit.

Thanks!

Just curious, why would someone need to go to either of these places? I am sure there are reasons but after 10+ Celebrity cruises we've never visited either place. Many sailings in CC too.

I've never had occasion to visit the concierge but I have had some questions for the Captain's Club desk. Sometimes it's just for port information, other times it's had to do with other issues and Captain's Club has been able to cut through some red tape.

See the Captains Club host if youthink your Captains Club points are messed up or if you didn’t get your Welcome letter or misplaced yours. See the Concierge for information about ports, or to arrange a private tour somewhere or to make dinner reservations for you at an overnight port

• 2 weeks later...

Its the Captains Club host who organises helipad visits. If a Captains Club member and you want to visit the helipad at a particular time pop in and put in a request. Nothing to lose