The European Jun - Nov 2020 Itineraries are now on HAL's website

Ken the cruiser

Well I don’t feel bad at all right now! We will be in FLL on 3/25/2020 from our home town of San Diego completing

Our Panama cruise on The Rotterdam, Oceania Riviera was already out with TA to Europe! 3/25/20 out of Miami to Rome and will be staying on going to Venice. My PCC was hoping we could do a TA to The Med😒 Rotterdam is going to Netherlands on the 3/27/20 out of FLL! Not where we want to go, so now I don’t feel bad we had to change our cruise to Oceania. 24 day Med Cruise to Venice was 4/15 with Nieuw Amsterdam and just wish it was sooner. We loved doing the last 2 cruises there on her.

Thank you for the heads up on the itinerary doing the TA.

Denise😊

Thanks for the information but can't see any itineraries for these dates. Live in UK. Maybe this is the reason. Will keep checking.

Here is a link to the "us" result of a July - Oct 2020 search. I'll be interested to hear if this helps.

https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/find-a-cruise.html#%7B!tag=destinationTag%7DdestinationIds=&%7B!tag=embarkTag%7DembarkPortCode=&%7B!tag=departTag%7DdepartDate=2020-07-01T00:00:00Z,2020-11-01T00:00:00Z&%7B!tag=durationTag%7Dduration=&sort=departDate%20asc,price_USD_anonymous%20asc&group.sort=departDate%20asc,price_USD_anonymous%20asc&start=0&soldOut=false

Thank you, Ken the Cruiser. It's working. I really appreciate you taking the time to post the link.

My pleasure. I'm glad you are at least able to see them. Hopefully, HAL won't take too long to get them posted to their UK site so you can book the cabin you want if you find a cool cruise to take. We really like the Iberian one that sets sail from Amsterdam to Barcelona in Oct 2020.