Latitudes Dinner Reservations

Markanddonna

I attempted to make dinner reservations that are covered by our Platinum perks (dinner at Cagney and at Moderno) but had to put them in the card and pay for them. So, I didn't go through with the reservation.

How do you handle Platinum rewards dinner reservations? Thanks.

Look at the link in my signature for details.

Basically, if you don’t have a dining package then book Moderno onboard. Cagneys is free to book now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by KeithJenner

Cagney is al la carte so you should be able to book it online as that reservation cost 0.00 dollars

Moderno has a flat fee surcharge that requires payment when booking. it is best to do that on board the ship

I can't remember the exact process, whether your card is just not charged, or the charge is returned on your account statement. But, whatever, when you present your Latitudes dining coupon at the restaurant, although your room card will be scanned also, there will be no charge to you, and your account will be correct then. They do this enough, many times each day, that they keep it correct.

I attempted to make dinner reservations that are covered by our Platinum perks (dinner at Cagney and at Moderno) but had to put them in the card and pay for them. So, I didn't go through with the reservation.

We simply book when we arrive the first day. Otherwise, yes, if I understand right they put the charge on your card and then remove it after you use your certificate. Just to keep in simple we have found it is better to book on board and we have always gotten the time we want within maybe 1/2 hour.

No. They are included.
At Le Bistro, we were limited to one app each, additional was subject to a charge. It does say it on the coupon, I was surprised we couldn't do a salad or soup and an app.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

At Le Bistro, we were limited to one app each, additional was subject to a charge. It does say it on the coupon, I was surprised we couldn't do a salad or soup and an app.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Yes, that is the case with the latitudes meal. In my experience they usually enforce the rule, but not always.

When I contacted my travel agent before our February cruise and asked about dinner reservations for our Platinum perk I was told that you cannot make those reservations until you are on board. This we did and had no problem getting the times we wanted.

When I contacted my travel agent before our February cruise and asked about dinner reservations for our Platinum perk I was told that you cannot make those reservations until you are on board. This we did and had no problem getting the times we wanted.

Whilst it is no problem because you can get the reservations onboard, your travel agent was wrong.