Quick Silhouette 1/22 Western carribean review

psternklar

Our first time in Aqua. The ship and crew could not have done more to make the trip enjoyable. Blu was fantastic, both food and service. The ship was spotless, a few changes since our last cruise 1 year ago. Luggage valet is back! 8am out of cabin (not 7am except suites had to be out by 7). Internet was good about 3MBPS down, slow up, long ping. Took about 25 mins to get off ship and through customs. Great trip!

Our first time in Aqua. The ship and crew could not have done more to make the trip enjoyable. Blu was fantastic, both food and service. The ship was spotless, a few changes since our last cruise 1 year ago. Luggage valet is back! 8am out of cabin (not 7am except suites had to be out by 7). Internet was good about 3MBPS down, slow up, long ping. Took about 25 mins to get off ship and through customs. Great trip!

Really? Everyone has to be out of their cabin by 8 but suites have to be out by 7? That doesn't make sense.

I guess I need to pay more attention!

Night 2 and 7 were chic

Did you go to CocoCay on Monday and was that the chic night? I assumed it might be the 3rd night since that is a sea day on our itinerary. Night 7 would be the last evening and didn't think they had chic nights then.

Did you go to CocoCay on Monday and was that the chic night? I assumed it might be the 3rd night since that is a sea day on our itinerary. Night 7 would be the last evening and didn't think they had chic nights then.

You are correct, night 3 not 2. We missed CoccoCay due to weather

Posted by Celebrity Cruises viewpost.gif It was brought to our attention that guests were asked to leave their staterooms on disembarkation day at 7am earlier this month. The ships have been advised to move this time to 8am as per our standards.

This is from the thread a few days ago with the poll about if it is reasonable to ask guests to be out of their cabins by 7 AM. I see no comments (other than this thread, psternklar) that only suite guests have to be out of their cabins by 7.

We will be in a suite this November. The thought of having to be out by 7 was not a good thought!:eek:

This is from the thread a few days ago with the poll about if it is reasonable to ask guests to be out of their cabins by 7 AM. I see no comments (other than this thread, psternklar) that only suite guests have to be out of their cabins by 7.

We will be in a suite this November. The thought of having to be out by 7 was not a good thought!:eek:

Just came off Silhouette today and stayed in a suite. We had to be out of our cabins by 8AM. Not sure where the 7AM rumor came about. Not true.