Mr. Sanchos Question

Brandi36

I’ve always just booked them straight through their website and never had a problem. No questions about Carnival or what cruise ship I’m on. And my daughter was on a carnival cruise a couple months ago and booked them via their website and had no problem either. I hope they haven’t changed, I love that place.

We were there this Saturday and have no problems. It’s a short taxi ride hours for four of us. I believe it was $17 for four of us for the taxi ride.

I highly recommend that reservation is only $5 per person and then they charge the remainder when you arrive. And you can cancel the morning of your reservation.

I am here they are close to being full and you don’t have a reservation they are starting to turn people Away.

You can freely go. When you reserve you actually put your ship and arrival date.

It could be they are sold out on the day you wanted to go, or the day someone else tried to go. I recommend getting reservations as soon as you know that is where you want to go.

You can freely go. When you reserve you actually put your ship and arrival date.

It could be they are sold out on the day you wanted to go, or the day someone else tried to go. I recommend getting reservations as soon as you know that is where you want to go.

I checked one of the ship traffic websites, found out Cozumel will have seven in port on the day of my visit. Booked right away!;p;p

Another good option is Nachi Cocum.
Absolutely DID NOT have a good time there. I have only been once but all the drinks tasted like dirty water. (Yes i should not have kept drinking) and the food options were limited to 1 app, 1 main and 1 dessert. Sanchos is truly unlimited. And they have a drink menu. Nachi did not have a drink menu, weird right?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Forums mobile app

Several years ago we went to Mr Sanchos, via taxi, but did not buy the all-inclusive. I think we paid an admission charge, grabbed a free lounger on the beach, and when we were ready, bought a couple of beers and a plate of nachos. I don't think the day there cost us more than $30 total, not including the taxi.

Does anyone know if this option is still available? Or, is it just now all-inclusive or nothing?

If not available here, does anyone have any suggestions as to a nice beach where you don't have to buy an all-inclusive?

I think Cozumel has the most incredibly beautiful waters.

Thanks!

Several years ago we went to Mr Sanchos, via taxi, but did not buy the all-inclusive. I think we paid an admission charge, grabbed a free lounger on the beach, and when we were ready, bought a couple of beers and a plate of nachos. I don't think the day there cost us more than $30 total, not including the taxi.

Does anyone know if this option is still available? Or, is it just now all-inclusive or nothing?

If not available here, does anyone have any suggestions as to a nice beach where you don't have to buy an all-inclusive?

Thanks!

I thi k it's still an option, but a quick check of their website would confirm.

Thanks!

It is still an option unless it’s peak time. Last year on Vista over Spring Break they were completely sold out and weren’t allowing anyone to even get a taxi there unless you had a reservation. They made the Pay as you go side All Inclusive. Our very first trip to Mr Sanchos was on the PAYG side and the rest have been AI. For $55 per adult you still can’t beat it. We get our money’s worth and then some every time. I LOVE the grilled shrimp!

Absolutely DID NOT have a good time there. I have only been once but all the drinks tasted like dirty water. (Yes i should not have kept drinking) and the food options were limited to 1 app, 1 main and 1 dessert. Sanchos is truly unlimited. And they have a drink menu. Nachi did not have a drink menu, weird right?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Forums mobile app

You're not the first person I've seen post this. In fact there was a big discussion about this somewhere. (Here? Our social media roll call? I don't know) but everyone was unhappy with them and said they didn't come close to Mr. Sancho's.