Save 20% on Carnival gift cards $50 for $40 at KROGER

angela12345

Save 20% on Carnival gift cards $50 for $40 at KROGER

I just went to Kroger grocery store last night and got $50 worth of Carnival gift cards for only $40. It was easy peasy.

Plus, I think you get 2x fuel points always on gift cards. 100 points = 10cents off per gallon of gas at participating Shell stations. You can earn up to $1 off at Kroger stations (not all stores have fuel stations, you can search for locations on the kroger website). Plus, charge it on a credit card that earns reward points, and it's a triple dipper !! :)

Basically, this is how you get this Carnival gift card deal ...

- Log in to your Kroger acct online kroger.com. If you don't have one, register for one (we didn't have one so I registered).

- Link your Kroger Plus rewards card to your online acct.

- Click on savings > digital coupons near upper left, then search for Carnival in the search bar.

- When it pulls up the $10 off coupon, click Load to Card. (This is a coupon, you don't need to use points or anything to get this).

- Go to your nearest Kroger store and get two Carnival gift cards from the gift card display rack. You must purchase 2 gift cards to get this deal.

- At the register, tell them you want $25 on each gift card, which is the lowest amount allowed for the Carnival gift cards. When they scan your Kroger card, it will automatically ring the $10 off coupon into the register. You can choose higher denominations if you like, but it dilutes your savings (i.e. 50 for 40=20% savings, if you purchased two cards for 50 each, then 100 for 90=10% savings)

- I think this coupon expires 5-16-15, so do this right away. Also, my Kroger did not have a whole lot of Carnival gift cards available in the store. Once they sell out, I doubt they will get more in time to get this deal ??

- This coupon can only be used once per rewards card/account

Note: they do have discounts on other gift cards as well right now ...

$20 Dominos gift card for $16

$5 off two $25 or more Bath & Body Works gift cards ($50 for $45)

$5 off two $25 or more Applebee's gift cards ($50 for $45)

$15 off two $25 or more Groupon gift cards ($50 for $35)

$5 off two $25 or more Michael's gift cards ($50 for $45)

$5 off Yankee Candle gift cards

$5 off one $25 or more Fandango gift card

$10 off two $25 or more Payless gift cards ($50 for $40)

$5 off two Aeropostale gift cards

$10 off two $25 or more Spafinder gift cards ($50 for $40)

$5 off one $25 or more Skype gift card ($25 for $20)

$10 off two Jiffy Lube gift cards totaling $50 or more ($100 for $90)

Unfortunately, I missed out on the 4x fuel points on gift cards special they ran thru Tuesday. I didn't even know before now that Kroger had fuel points. We never have even used ours !

I set up an an account & linked to Kroger plus rewards but when I look for the Carnival card there isn't one. Lots of other gift cards. I even did a search and nothing. Do you think it is because I am in Michigan and there are not many cruise ships here (haha) so they don't offer it? I went to the local Kroger and they have the cards but I can't find the coupon. Am I just crazy or is it not there??

I set up an an account & linked to Kroger plus rewards but when I look for the Carnival card there isn't one. Lots of other gift cards. I even did a search and nothing. Do you think it is because I am in Michigan and there are not many cruise ships here (haha) so they don't offer it? I went to the local Kroger and they have the cards but I can't find the coupon. Am I just crazy or is it not there??

We all commented several days ago that the card offer is no longer.

You have to read the whole thread or at least the last page or two.

Sorry my bad I seen the original post say it was good until 5/16 and didn't bother reading on. Thanks for the reply!

The electronic coupon is good until 5/16. But you have to have it already loaded to your card, they no longer have it online..:(

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

shadow1234, you do realize this post is two years old. Offers change. Even the Carnival gift cards that Kroger sells have changed. They are no longer a set amount. The cards they sell now are $25.00 - $500.00. You tell the cashier how much you want to put on the card. Unless the cards change again, we're not likely to see Kroger selling the cards at a discount.

Was it 20% off?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It was a single $10 off the purchase of two gift cards. You could in the past order two $25 cards in the store, and get them for forty dollars. The deal is no longer.

Ralph's (the Kroger store in socal) at this time sells $100 to $500 gift cards for Carnival. The offer is through an outfit called Gift Card Mall. I don't see any Carnival discounts at this time.

An exception is Costco which gives you a cash card when you get back from your cruise on Carnival.

If anyone has a bigger better deal, I am all ears.

Meijer has mperk reward for gift cards including Carnival for $5 off $50 until April 8. The gift cards they carry start at 100 to 500. You don't have to clip anything but have to sign up for the free mperk digital coupon. You can only use the $5 on grocery or merchandise in the store though.

It was a single $10 off the purchase of two gift cards. You could in the past order two $25 cards in the store, and get them for forty dollars. The deal is no longer.

Ralph's (the Kroger store in socal) at this time sells $100 to $500 gift cards for Carnival. The offer is through an outfit called Gift Card Mall. I don't see any Carnival discounts at this time.

An exception is Costco which gives you a cash card when you get back from your cruise on Carnival.

If anyone has a bigger better deal, I am all ears.

Hey can you comment more on the Costco cash card?

Hey can you comment more on the Costco cash card?

If you book your cruise through Costco Travel you get OBC and a Costco cash card after your cruise. Dollar amounts depend on room type booked.

We got $200 OBC per room and will get $140 Costco cash card after the trip.

• 8 months later...

Kroger is offering another Carnival gift card deal as part of their 26 Merry Days promotion.

ONLY ON December 14 2017 you will be able to download a coupon for $10 off a Carnival gift card. You will have until Dec 31 to make the purchase which is when the coupon expires. I think the coupon will be available for download for 24 hours on Dec 14, but it may be shorter than that. Set a reminder on your phone for Dec 14.

I'm not sure what denominations the gift cards come in nowadays at Kroger. Assuming you can get a $50 card, $10 off would make it 20% off. If $100 is the minimum gift card they have then this deal would be worth 10% off. You DO also earn Kroger Fuel Points on this gift card purchase. Try to double dip with a 2x or 4x fuel points coupon. I haven't looked for this yet.

I called my local Kroger ... in stock they only have Carnival gift cards that can be loaded in $100-$500 increments. Best deal would be to load $100 and get the $10 off which saves 10%.

They do have a 4x fuel points for gift cards coupon right now, but it expires Dec 12. :(

You can always get 2x fuel reward points for gift cards purchased, no coupon required. Maybe another 4x reward point coupon will come back around before Dec 31 !

• 3 weeks later...
Kroger is offering another Carnival gift card deal as part of their 26 Merry Days promotion.

ONLY ON December 14 2017 you will be able to download a coupon for $10 off a Carnival gift card. You will have until Dec 31 to make the purchase which is when the coupon expires. I think the coupon will be available for download for 24 hours on Dec 14, but it may be shorter than that. Set a reminder on your phone for Dec 14.

I'm not sure what denominations the gift cards come in nowadays at Kroger. Assuming you can get a $50 card, $10 off would make it 20% off. If $100 is the minimum gift card they have then this deal would be worth 10% off. You DO also earn Kroger Fuel Points on this gift card purchase. Try to double dip with a 2x or 4x fuel points coupon. I haven't looked for this yet.

I called my local Kroger ... in stock they only have Carnival gift cards that can be loaded in $100-$500 increments. Best deal would be to load $100 and get the $10 off which saves 10%.

They do have a 4x fuel points for gift cards coupon right now, but it expires Dec 12. :(

You can always get 2x fuel reward points for gift cards purchased, no coupon required. Maybe another 4x reward point coupon will come back around before Dec 31 !

TODAY is the day ! Download the coupon to your Kroger account. ONLY available for download today. Then you have until Dec 31 to make the purchase. To find the coupon, log into your account, go to the dropdown menu > savings > promotions > 25 Merry Days see todays deals. The Carnival coupon is at the bottom for $10 off a Carnival gift card.

As I mentioned before, they do not have a 4x fuel reward points on gift cards offer in play currently, however, they do always have 2x fuel points on gift cards. My plan is to wait until the deadline to purchase the Carnival gift card and see if they offer a 4x points offer before then.

Edited by angela12345

TODAY is the day ! Download the coupon to your Kroger account. ONLY available for download today. Then you have until Dec 31 to make the purchase. To find the coupon, log into your account, go to the dropdown menu > savings > promotions > 25 Merry Days see todays deals. The Carnival coupon is at the bottom for $10 off a Carnival gift card.

As I mentioned before, they do not have a 4x fuel reward points on gift cards offer in play currently, however, they do always have 2x fuel points on gift cards. My plan is to wait until the deadline to purchase the Carnival gift card and see if they offer a 4x points offer before then.

Thanks!

Ugh. Looks like you have to buy a $100 card, not $50 like the thread title says. Probably time for a new thread. I can save 10% without going to that madhouse.

Can you please share how you know you have to purchase a $100 card to get the offer? My download just shows it applies to one Carnival Cruise Lines gift card purchase without stipulation of restriction. Thanks.