Any Ideals what to do with phone and money etc. when on excursion at beach

99Fan

Hey just seeing what people have done to keep phone money etc. safe while on beach in conzumel or any beach? Is there a waterproof thing to put things in when going into water not sure they have lockers at the excursion we are taking on Carnival cruise. Thanks

Yes, you can purchase a waterproof pouch which is worn around the neck. Bought mine thru Amazon. I tested it out in my sink at home to make sure it worked. I used it when I went snorkeling and it worked just fine.

Edited by cruise pup

Yes, you can purchase a waterproof pouch which is worn around the neck. Bought mine thru Amazon. I tested it out in my sink at home to make sure it worked. I used it when I went snorkeling and it worked just fine.

DW used to smoke.. we use (still) her plastic water proof Cig. container, you can wear on a rope around your neck. it holds your $, cards, etc. costs is less than $5..

as for "valuables" on the beach... never bring anything you cant afford to lose.

and, we always make sure at least 1 person stays w the stuff at all times.

follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your day...

21 days to go!!! soooo there people... :D

I used the DRY PAK DP-56W White/Gray 5" x 6" Smart Phone Case. I ordered it from amazon. It has a string attached to it and a hook. Both pair of my husband's swim trunks had premade holes in the bottom of a pocket. I would thread the string through the hole then put the loop of the string through the clip at the top of the case. This way it was in the pocket but also had extra security of the clip to keep it place. We put 3 passports, 1 passport card, 1 credit card, and a folded envelope of cash in it. I just left my ship cards in the backpack on the beach.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you're on a boat for the "excursion", you can leave your stuff IN the boat. If you're simply going to a beach, only bring what you need....do you really NEED the phone? Cash, credit cards and ship's key CAN get wet...stick it in a velcro pocket on your swim trunks...or tuck it in the pages of a book, and leave the book in your tote....or under it...and keep an eye on it while you take a dip. No one wants your clothing or flip flops.

Hey just seeing what people have done to keep phone money etc. safe while on beach in conzumel or any beach? Is there a waterproof thing to put things in when going into water not sure they have lockers at the excursion we are taking on Carnival cruise. Thanks

Leave the phone on the ship and put everything else in a pocket while you swim.