Cheers program tips

abby04276

Yup. On the Fantasy Chrimson looked for me all over the boat, wherever he was working at the time. I was never without a drink. A waitress at the atrium bar would serve me first no matter how busy she was because I’d spend time and tip her well when it was slower. A few extra dollars go a looong way. I didn’t have to wait between drinks. Whether it was alcohol or one of the other included beverages , I got what I asked for and thy just put my folio number in later.

Load up on as many bottles of water and Vitamin water as you can stand in line for. No limits. Besides the alcohol, having a bunch of fluids like these in your stockpile and mini fridge are great for hot days in port. Throw them in a backpack.

First time with CHEERS package as well. So I can order bottle water but it doesn't count off from my 15 drinks a day?

Yes. Unlimited water, soda, energy drinks, milkshakes, and specialty coffees (excepted spiked ones, those count)

Wow, that's AWESOME! Thank you so much for posting bc entire party of 5 had purchased the CHEERS package and we leave a week from Monday. So it's really nice to know exactly how we can use these.

Real quick, when you say speciality coffees, do you mean coffees like after dinner in the dining room if I ordered cappuccino or do you mean like from the specialty coffee shop? And can you use the CHEERS package to order a bottle water and a margarita at the same time or do I still have to order one drink at a time regardless of whether it's alcoholic or not?

Wow, that's AWESOME! Thank you so much for posting bc entire party of 5 had purchased the CHEERS package and we leave a week from Monday. So it's really nice to know exactly how we can use these.

Real quick, when you say speciality coffees, do you mean coffees like after dinner in the dining room if I ordered cappuccino or do you mean like from the specialty coffee shop? And can you use the CHEERS package to order a bottle water and a margarita at the same time or do I still have to order one drink at a time regardless of whether it's alcoholic or not?

It also includes the coffee drinks at the specialty coffee shop. I found on our trip that most of the time, I was not allowed to order two drinks at a time, whether alcoholic or non alcoholic. That part was a bit annoying. Also, we never found that tipping in the beginning got us waited on any quicker. Maybe we are just not memorable?

When we find ourselves the bar / staff we're likely to hang out with frequently, we tip extra cash (we like $2 bills) whenever we come settle at that bar. It's not a lot but it is always much appreciated and seems to get us great service even when things get busy. Not to say we don't get good service all over the ship, but those are the guys who always know to give us a water bottle at the same time and not ring it in for five minutes, or ask us (by name!) for our order when they've got a bunch of people waiting.

You get the spiked milkshakes and spiked coffee at the Coffee Bar.

We loved having the package for the Alchemy Bar - when things were slower we could hang out there and the bartenders would try out different drinks on us that they had created personally or based on our preferences. It was great because we didn't have to worry about dropping $10 on a 'chance' drink and got to try out some really great combinations. Lots of fun!

Bottles of wine shouldn't count toward the 15, but glasses of wine would.

You can try a drink "risk free" or replace a slushy drink if it starts melting, but those partial drinks will count towards 15, so if you aren't finishing several drinks you may need to keep an eye on your total as the day goes on if you like to drink after dinner.