Diamond Plus free bag of laundry?

Emdee

And don't put anything in them that I would be worried about replacing. They are really harsh on the cleaning. We only used the freebie bag for socks, undies, exercise t-shirts, cheap shorts...etc.

Agree and I wouldn't put anything you don't want to fade either. I had a shirt ruined one time. Now I know better.

Yes. Just asked for the bag when we wanted. I used it and then used it with dh status. Sent out socks and undies and other casual shirts. You can compress your stuff, getting air out, so you push more stuff into the bag.

we only use it for my workout clothes and hubbies tshirts and such. I don't dry 90% of my clothes, I hang them up to dry them, so I won't send out any swim coverups, swimsuits, good clothes, etc. So we don't use the laundry a lot. I bring it home and wash it so I can hang the stuff I want. I am super picky about what goes in the dryer so would rather do my own laundry. Now if they offered free dry cleaning it would be great since all hubbies silk shirts and his silk pants are dry cleaned.

On Allure a couple of weeks ago, the laundry list did not include jeans or other pants. I honestly don't know if this is something different or it's been that way all along and I sent jeans in the past.

I don't send my clothes as they are washed in hot water and dried in a hot dryer along with clothes of many others. I know it is crazy, but I don't want my clothes washed with someone else's underwear.

My husband would send his shorts, tee shirts, and socks. It's never been my thing to send my clothes. It's not a big deal to me to bring more and wash them when I get home.

On Allure a couple of weeks ago, the laundry list did not include jeans or other pants. I honestly don't know if this is something different or it's been that way all along and I sent jeans in the past.

I don't send my clothes as they are washed in hot water and dried in a hot dryer along with clothes of many others. I know it is crazy, but I don't want my clothes washed with someone else's underwear.

My husband would send his shorts, tee shirts, and socks. It's never been my thing to send my clothes. It's not a big deal to me to bring more and wash them when I get home.

My biggest objection to the ship's laundry are those horrifically painful plastic strip/tags that they put on your clothes. They chafe !

My biggest objection to the ship's laundry are those horrifically painful plastic strip/tags that they put on your clothes. They chafe !

RCI is doing away with as much plastic as they can...so that may not be a problem for you any longer.