New Bar on Infinity

Gonzo70

Currently on Infinity; a new cocktail bar just debuted during the previous sailing called Infusions. It is in the same space on deck five where the gelato is sold. It features about ten different cocktails all with some type of infusion - i.e. a play on a margarita where the tequila has been infused with jalapeños, a play on an old fashioned with the bourbon infused with cinnamon, a mojito that is infused with smoke from wood chips (in front of you after you order) etc. Drinks are all $12, so within the premium package limit. Have had a few cocktails and really enjoyed them; M-Class ships have really lacked a craft cocktail bar, so this fills a much needed niche. According to the bartender (Taz - who used to be at the martini bar) it may roll out to the other M-Class vessels.

Sounds like the World Bar on the Solstice class ships. We visited almost every night on our back to back cruises on the Silhouette in October/November. Bar tenders were great as were the drinks. We sail the Infinity in April so we look forward to checking it out.

Maybe they will keep the new niche bar and gelato and do something new elsewhere.....Where is the seating for this new bar.....Celeb may someday overtake the title of most bars on board!

There are about nine bar stools around the bar itself - then several tables and chairs nearby.

WOW hope the new Bar, is as good as all the other Bars...it really matters on the Bar tenders...How are the drinks??????

Overall the cocktails are quite good - significantly better than any other M-Class cocktails I've consumed across three ships. The New Fashoioned is my favorite (play on an old fashioned with cinnamon infusion and some Fernet and Aperol in addition to the whiskey). If I were to be nit-picky some of the cocktails lack balance in that the infusions are too prominent and overpower the drink (I.e. The Smoking Scottish cocktail). The infusions need to be present, but shouldn't be the only note.

Is it the same World Class Bar Menu as found on S-Class ships? Can you post a pic of the menu? Thanks!

Different menu - it is an electronic menu with just one drink displaying at a time, so haven't had chance to photograph it.

• 1 month later...
Hope it makes it to Summit before our April cruise. I would love to check out some unique cocktails.

Laura

This was actually first debuted on Summit in mid December, I think one cruise before Infinity or maybe at the same time. It's pretty damn good, best cocktails in the fleet if you ask me. In my opinion the drinks were better than the molecular bar or world bar.

Prices have increased to $15 after the initial test so you'll pay a few bucks, even with the premium package.

Check out the other post on the Infusion Bar on Summit.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk