Just back - Carnival Magic Immersive Video Log

Manatee Mom

We just returned from the Carnival Magic new years sailing. My DH has again produced an immersive, entertaining and informative video of our sailing. Lots of video of Amber Cove and much much more!

Watch it here:

Unfortunately, he lost his job right after final payment was made. Thankfully, I had "milestone" cruise credits to cover gratuities. Therefore, we decided to make the best of things by having a great time but without spending any money. Half the fun of the video is my crazy DH finding ways to entertain himself and us without spending any money!

If you have seen his videos from the past years, I think you will definitely like this one. If you are looking to see a very thorough view of all aspects of cruising, that's covered here as well in immersive HD GoPro fun!

Enjoy

Thanks for sharing! It was fun seeing all the free things available. Good luck on your job hunt!

There are definitely lots of free options for entertainment onboard and onshore. Half the fun was trying to avoid spending and money!

The sound picked up much better than my GoPro. I assume it was used without the case (except in the water)? Was it attached to anything or did you just carry it in your hand?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No case used, no attachments either, just my DH carrying it around with him everywhere ready to take out of his pocket and record in an instant.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I normally don't watch the longer videos but once i started I could not stop

Super cute and I bet you guys had more fun making this FUN FREE memory then you would have had spending tons of money

I like finding all the free stuff as well